Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

Latisha

we stayed in sousse, i don't know the address, but it was five mins away from ezzouhour, sousse, it was a nice apartment, it looked newly buildt.

shell

Jet 2 new flights to tunisia

Hi everyone, I hope you have all had a lovely xmas and i would like to wish you all a 2010 full of love, happiness and success.

Jet 2 are flying to tunisia in the summer from various uk airports and the prices are v v reasonable ( sorry if this has been posted before and i have missed the post) august return flights just £130.00 from newcastle.
x x Lisa

ROULLA

Hi Shell hope that you are in good health! What about from London is the price the same..

Soltef

Hi Shell hope that you are in good health! What about from London is the price the same..

That's what I was wondering!We need to see some real competition for Tunis Air re London-Tunis flights!

shell

Sorry my mistake, they are only flying from newcastle, manchester and leeds...
But that's good for us Northerners ;)
x x

ROULLA

Hi soltef hope that you and your family are all in good health! I think that in a couple of days time Tunis Air will be having quite a few cheap deals, i am waiting for the beginning of next week to ask as i always phone up in Jan for good prices..

Mezoo

VIP Member
Hi soltef hope that you and your family are all in good health! I think that in a couple of days time Tunis Air will be having quite a few cheap deals, i am waiting for the beginning of next week to ask as i always phone up in Jan for good prices..
post it up when you see it roulla, the fares from there. i got some good flights from the U.S. to london in jan. i'd certainly pop over if i could hobble together a cheap connection from the uk.

FoxyRoxie89

oh i need money, i am missing him... gawd if i had proper hours I could be over there at least once every 4/5weeks!! but seeing as I dont its hard!! but 130 quid is so cheap, just not when you don't have it!!

flights

I have booked with Thompsons going from Gatwick to Monastir for £112.50 return.leaving on 31st January and think it is great price

FoxyRoxie89

I have booked with Thompsons going from Gatwick to Monastir for £112.50 return.leaving on 31st January and think it is great price

thats amazng I am so tempted I might try get some bar work,, x

bosshoss

Flight canceled !!

I supposed to be with Sian at this moment, but what happened is that the bad weather was stronger than us, Sian is stuck in london now intel friday, so plz dose anybody know are they gone open gatwich again !!!! :mad::mad::mad:
really pissed offf.........

Lizzilou

Oh thats awful, poor sian:( im sure they will open Gatwick soon, think most of the bad weather is heading up north now...fingers crossed hope you will be together very soon ;)
Lizzilou

loveconquersall

oh i,m so sorry i will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

aljaye

i was thinking of Sian when I got up this morning and saew the news..hopefully they will clear the runways and get some flights going tomorrow..but better she is safe than stuck at the side of the road trying to get there

Yasmine

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, it's awful how things can get in the way for 2 people finally seeing each other again. :( I hope everything sorts out as soon as possible!

loveconquersall

i.ve just checked website and it,s saying it,s temporarily closed Sian will probably need to contact airline she probably has done that i feel gutted for you both

Kitten

sorry to hear that..hopefully it will open soon and she`ll be able to fly and enjoy her stay in tunisia :) GOOD LUCK !!!

FoxyRoxie89

Thats such a shame, I can only say I hope they open it soon, which I am pretty sure they will, as snow never lasts long in country.

Though here in the south west all schools are shut again tomorrow xx

Fola

im really sorry for you and sian both but i live in london and it has stopped snowing, and the weather has said that it wont be as cold tomorrow so hopefully sian will be on the first flight tomorrow!:)