Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

samwella

i know at the moment tunisair are having a promottion until the end of october and they've worked out to be pretty reasonable at the mo.

the website is in french but its pretty easy to understand

www.tunisair.com

RachaelLahmar

Flights, BA, GB and easy jet

Hiya just thought i would pass this email on to everyone! Just in case it helps anyone!

You may have heard news this morning that easyJet has announced its intention to purchase British Airways' franchise carrier, GB Airways and that British Airways will terminate its franchise agreement with GB Airways with effect from 30 March 2008.

All BA flights with a flight number between BA6760 and BA6999 are operated by GB Airways. We would like to reassure you that flights to all GB Airways destinations will continue to operate normally with the full British Airways service up to and including March 29, 2008.

If you have a booking on a GB Airways flight up to and including this date your flight will not be affected. If you are booked to travel after March 30, 2008, you will be contacted with details of your new flight once easyJet's purchase of GB Airways is complete. We expect this to be in the next eight weeks.For more information, please visit British Airways.

Yours sincerely

British Airways

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm Great post!

Does this mean unless the tunis gatwick route is dropped we could be closer to seeing easjet flights to Tunisia from the UK.

This will save me £££

Also I got a flight Tunis air 154£ the other day which made me happy :)

Once we get some low cost carriers I am hopeing this is the jolt in that arm Tunisia needs to take on Morocco and make he most of the new la2 century city development.

pej

I usually pay £214 for just flight from here, I would like cheap flights too!

samwella

lets just wait and see what prices they start at?! hope now they're getting a bigger company they're not going start putting the prices up!!!

Grace 111

I hope your flight prices stay low so you can keep flying more. Lower airfares are good for the country because it increases business.

nikki23

flights

hey

i wonder if any1 has any ideas of where i can find a cheap flight to tunisia in december

Lizj

Have you tried THOMPSONFLY? They had 12th-19th Dec for £128.98 when I looked last night. Flights are quite expensive at the moment as I've usually only paid £89.00 at this time of year. Good Luck

beckijj

try british airways iv got my flight out on the 7th january comin back in 3 months 4 103 so its gud value but it is from gatwick but i did get a flight in oct to gatwaick and then from gatwick to tunis 4 183 and that was 4 3 months 2 so u can decide what is easier for you. but ba are looking gud. hope that helps ya x

angiebabesxx

Ticket For Sale 30/12/07 £50.00 Bhx To Monastir

HI ALL

DOES ANYONE WANT MY SINGLE TICKET TO MONASTIR ON SUNDAY THE 30/12/07 TO MONASTIR FLYS FROM BIRMINGHAM AND I AM SELLING IT AT A BARGAIN PRICE OF £50.00 ANYONE WANTS IT GET IT TOUCH THIS IS A GENUINE SALE I CARNT MAKE IT BACK SO PLEASE GET IN TOUCH OR SEND AN E MAIL TO

[email protected]

IF YOU WANT THJIS TICKET PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE CAUSE OF CHANGE OF NAME ON TICKET

ANGIE

ROULLA

Really good deals on flights

Hi All,

Hope that you are all in good health !
I was just wondering if anyone has booked their flights to Tunisia for the summer as i found the prices to be really good so i decided to book my summer tickets from now, but i was amazed that the seats are all booked for the begining of September as kids go back to school plus its ramadan..................Checked out a number of travel agencys, as they sell Tunis air tickets, been checking off and online for the past two days and the difference in price was ridiculous but managed to get an exellent deal which im really pleased about, it seems the longer you stay the cheaper it is..................................................:)

lovetochat

Hi - Where did you find the best deal? I am just starting to look around now for my family. There are so many internet sites with slightly different prices, it has already started to drive me mad! We are thinking about the start of the summer holidays.

ROULLA

Hi Lovetochat,

Hope that you are in good health !
Never seen you on here before, are you new ? welcome !
The best quotes were from Tunisias actual airline Tunis air but hurry most seats are already booked for the summer. A child ticket is the same as an adult at £169 depending on when you want to go.......

lovetochat

Hello - I am new - I am crashing your forum to help in planning my holiday! The flights to everywhere are booked for summer holidays! This is our first year with a school-age child and we are not at all prepared, we are used to taking holidays during termtime! I will continue looking for flights, thanks for the information.

ROULLA

Hi Lovetochat,

Hope that you are well !
I think that if i was you and this was my first time to Tunisia i would phone up the tourist board in london and they will send you a book on all hotels, where abouts it is and what the hotel has for entertainment, prices, all sorts, really good book as i have one but i got it years ago.........Tunisian tourist board are really helpfull and they can be reached on 0207-224-5561, then at least you have an idea of what you do or don't want.........goodluck.............

ammulu

Hi All,

Hope that you are all in good health !
I was just wondering if anyone has booked their flights to Tunisia for the summer as i found the prices to be really good so i decided to book my summer tickets from now, but i was amazed that the seats are all booked for the begining of September as kids go back to school plus its ramadan..................Checked out a number of travel agencys, as they sell Tunis air tickets, been checking off and online for the past two days and the difference in price was ridiculous but managed to get an exellent deal which im really pleased about, it seems the longer you stay the cheaper it is..................................................:)
Flight charges cannot be predicted at all. I was checking out the flight charges a month ago and they weren't less at all as I was booking tickets for my parents visit, but just for a day the prices crashed almost to half the price and I booked it up immediately on the same day. While next day checked out the prices and found it to reach back its price that was there the day before.