Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

lloydy7179

morning hun,you make me laugh get of t.com and enjoy the little time you 2 have..thanks for the info thoughnow go enjoy,tex me if anything changes.xxxx
Hehehe, t.com only got turned on when he ventured out of the hotel to go get dinner to bring back to room :)

missmetal

Thanks so much for the updates! I'll try do the same when Im there on from Sat.

pbf

Hiya all, yeah im back in the UK now after 3 nights in Tunis centre. To be completely honest, all was very much the same from the airport to my hotel, the buses and taxis were running as normal, people were working and shops were open! At night during the curfew, i heard the helicopter for about 30 minutes last night but other than that it was so quiet! I didn't really venture out during the day, just stayed about the hotel and spending quality time with hubby :)
Hope you had a great time I am travelling to Tunisia this weekend and I will get there !!!! Need so much to see my husband. He said there has been no trouble in Yasmine Hammamet/Hammamet area He has had no time off work!!!

joyfull56

sorry having a blond moment 'don't'

olliebaby

Hey Bubbles, im getting married in March too :) Hope you have a great day, congratulations !!! x

annibee

hi anyone going from manchester 27th march?

tblueyez

hi anyone going from manchester 27th march?
morning annibeee.im going on 27 march i think,but prob from heathrow.not booked yet,but will let ya know if i get a cheaper flight from manchester,ok xx:)

annibee

morning annibeee.im going on 27 march i think,but prob from heathrow.not booked yet,but will let ya know if i get a cheaper flight from manchester,ok xx:)
ok thanks x

missmetal

Landed in Tunis tonight around 7.30. As it's dark its difficult to see anything but the city was very quiet. Met loads of up beat tunisians on the plane, all very opptomistic and welcoming to me as a foreigner. It's always like that but it reassured me that I was still welcome despite the changes going on. My bf walked around the city earlier today while waiting for me and even went to the main street where all the action has been and he said there were hardly many people on that street, and everything else looked like it was getting back to normal....maybe it's coz it's Sunday thats it's so quiet....guess we'll see more tomorrow. More updates to come...

tblueyez

hey missmetal,enjoy your time with bf,im very sure youwill be fine,take care xxx

lainie

thanks girls, wha about travelling from Tunis airport to other placs, say Monastir?
are the roads ok?
thanks
xx

gem15

The roads are fine from Tunis to Monastir as I had a friend that did that journey last week. As I keep saying as long as your respecting the curfew you can travel freely anywhere.

elaine2

anyone have any idea how best to contact lost property to see if an item i left on a plane was handed in, thomson not very helpful

Playin'Tunisia

Telephone
+ 216 73 524 800

This is the airport info number, u can try to call and ask the operator to transfer u'r call to the left items section if there is one
hope that helps

ROULLA

anyone have any idea how best to contact lost property to see if an item i left on a plane was handed in, thomson not very helpful
Hi Elaine2 hope that you are in good health! If you are still in Tunisia then i would call the airport ..If you are here in the UK then i would fax them a letter unless you can speak Arabic or French just incase they do not speak English in that specific department..
Telephone​
:+ 216 73 524 800
Fax​
:+ 216 73 524 801
Customer Relations​
:[email protected]
:[email protected]