Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

marhaba

just to lighten a mood thread how would you travel to tunisia :D bit of fun.

they say the ostrich is the fasted bird well i wonder how long it would take to travel by ostrich lol :D

what would you travel by?

huttan

If I had everything I need and all time in the world...on a horse!

Tried riding camels one time...hm not really my thing, I thought it was very uncomfortable...dont know how they do it for a long ride?I would not stand an hour on one I think...I got 15 minutes and wanted to get off after 5 hahaha.

marhaba

I dont really like camels theyre not my style. neither are horses.Good luxk with the hourse ride lol

huttan

Airbaloon must be something great...silent with beautiful view...but dont think Im patient enough for the time it takes...but if I take a gun with me and shoot a hole I get down quick hahaha.

marhaba

haha the balloon would be interesting haha...

how about a dodgem fair ground ride lmfao!!!!

lainie

a magic carpet

huttan

how about a dodgem fair ground ride lmfao!!!!
oh my english is to bad sometimes haha...explain what you mean please! Whats dodgem?(dont get it up translated)

gem15

oh my english is to bad sometimes haha...explain what you mean please! Whats dodgem?(dont get it up translated)
Bumper cars!! its the cars you drive at a fairground with rubber around the outside so u can hit as many people as you like.

lainie

a dodgem is a car in the fairground - you bump into each other for fun

gem15

Concorde baby!!!!

marhaba

In a speed boat ahaaa

huttan

I thought for a minute it was another word or expression for a tank....was thinking shooting down the airbaloon with a tank hahaha(quite funny when you think about it too).

Thank you ladies,now I learned another word today!

annibee

i have got hotel booked for 27th march and i love walking so if i set off now i should be there by then lol

DebbieZebbes

Airbaloon must be something great...silent with beautiful view...but dont think Im patient enough for the time it takes...but if I take a gun with me and shoot a hole I get down quick hahaha.
Hey, be careful what you wish for huttan. I went hot air ballooning in Majorca with my 2 daughters and our hot air balloon got shot at twice by farmers when we tried to land. Apparently previous air ballooner had caused loads of damage to their crops on landing and they weren't having that again. Apart from that scare it was a fantastic experience; and funny when we landed; a big fat German guy got out of the basket and we took back off into the air again.

gem15

She could walk onto the euro star or euro tunnel!! ;-)

DebbieZebbes

On the pole dancing bus

oops, you'll have to rc and open image in another window

DebbieZebbes

She could walk onto the euro star or euro tunnel!! ;-)
LOL.That reminds me of being on a plane with Staphylococcus...... I walked home from Jamaica.

huttan

Hey, be careful what you wish for huttan. I went hot air ballooning in Majorca with my 2 daughters and our hot air balloon got shot at twice by farmers when we tried to land. Apparently previous air ballooner had caused loads of damage to their crops on landing and they weren't having that again. Apart from that scare it was a fantastic experience; and funny when we landed; a big fat German guy got out of the basket and we took back off into the air again.
Oh that sounds scary!You can always joke about it, but if it would happen its not that fun.Cant belive that people can do something like shooting at an airbaloon just because of damage before...what about laws?:confused:or thinking of innocent people?:confused: My god didnt think people would acctually do something like that!:eek:

Lucky you and your daughters came down ok without damages...haha must been some weight on that german man.;)