Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

ROULLA

It's a Duck. No, it's a Bus. It's a Boat. These -yellow vehicles

catwoman1

March 13th? or May 8th?

sand

Just checked Flythomascook and the prices have gone down since this afternoon.

Aslemma

March 18th with BA from Gatwick. Transfer from Tunis to Sousse with A2B Transfers.

marhaba

may 7th :) xx

annh

Tomorrow :)

SEANITA

September 7th

Saphiire

I am going 20.march to see my fiancè ♥ I`ve been there 6 times now, and I love it:) Good luck for all who goes there for their first time :3

laura-saif

15th june for 2 weeks x

cherie63

we go on 15th june for 2 weeks too, we will be staying in pek we normally go to hammamet so hope we like pek as much xo

lainie

just back last night, then april 10th for one week in sousse then again in june

marhaba

tell a lie im going 8th may now staying in tej marhaba with the step dad and my fiance :)

March 25 to April 18-I can't wait and I know I won't want to fly back home either.

Sfax March 25-March 29
Sousse with my boyfriend March 29- April 18

janette b

we are going home to sousse for a week April3rd from east mid......cant wait

pbf

I am going back on 20th april for 2 weeks. Need to fly from Manchester as TC haven;t put wed flights from Glasgow back on probably due to package hols being cancelled. Quite enjoying visiting all these other airports!!!!!!

cherie63

we going hammamet xx
Where will you be staying? We are staying in residence golf, had a friend stayed there before and she said it was lovely xo

annibee

Where will you be staying? We are staying in residence golf, had a friend stayed there before and she said it was lovely xo
we hace stayed golf residence last 5 visits it a lovely hotel but just fancied a change this time but will go back there for our 3rd new year together gala dinner really good and included in price

SEANITA

We were supposed to be going in sept for 2 weeks but got notification today our flights from Belfast have been cancelled. On checking for other dates it looks like belfast flights have been cancelled for most if not all of the summer

marhaba

seanita where was you ment to fly to monastir or enfida.

Cause thomas cook and thomson and first choice stop flying to tmonastir as from end of april and start flying to enfida x