Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

SEANITA

Hi. We were flying to enfidha with Thomas cook. The package was booked through them in January. Looks like we are off to turkey instead now.

seanita where was you ment to fly to monastir or enfida.

Cause thomas cook and thomson and first choice stop flying to tmonastir as from end of april and start flying to enfida x

DebbieZebbes

I've booked today to fly from Manchester to Monastir on 6th April, we're staying in Monastir as his family live there. Monastir airport is so convenient, it'll be a pain when we have to fly into enfida.

marhaba

DEb i know its a pain i mean thers nothing near enfida :mad: lol

sophie25

Was wondering if anyone can help.
I'm looking for flights for Tunisia,Monastir or Enfidah for july this year.
I want 3 weeks but nothing comes upi when i look.
I'v checked flythomascook but thats only giving 2 week flights and jet2 dont seem to be flying at all.
Any help would be good thanx

xxxx

annibee

jet 2 have cancelled all flights this summer from what i understand

sophie25

thanx lainie tried skyscanners its a no go. anniebee i know and i'm gutted i love jet2 :-(

xx

trotter

Try opodo (flights) expedia ,tunisair.

C

Cas

Have you tried Thomsons?

sand

Which airport are you flying from?

Jennifer_1987

Travel Republic..I had the same prob with FlyTcook x

marhaba

well you could always do what i do.. Book a one way ticket with thomas cook from your local airport. you can only do this in a travel agent after the online services arent showing up. a one way is about 50-100 pounds mine was 61 pounds outbound. then when u coming back i booked with british airways flying back to gatwick/heathrow. cost me about 80 pounds. then i travelled by train to my home.

pbf

Try fly.com. I am having trouble with flights from Glasgow this year as all normal fkights haven't been put back on yet. They come up with all combinations but it might mean making a stop over.

Marie1959

I have booked 3 and half weeks in April with travelrepublic flying with flythomascook.com i was able to select from list of flights out and then a list coming back just picked the dates i wanted just fly out on a sunday and back on a wednesday.

Loubna

Salam, Tunisair are currently flying to Tunis as my husband flew from Heathrow to Tunis last Sunday. I don't know about other Tunisian airports as we only use Tunis airport and travel onwards to the east of Algeria. Another tip......the fares with Tunisair are slightly cheaper if you ring and book.

sophie25

When i have looked on tunisair they only offer internal flights unless i am on the wrong web sight.
Flythomas arent giving the option of picking your dates like they used to they are just giving 1 and 2 week flights.
Thomsons only ever offer 1 and 2 week flights.
Jet2 have stopped Tunisian flights and all the search providers are giving nothing and would really like direct flights cos i'm travelling alone.
I want to travel from Newcastle or Manchester if i have to and i'd like Monastir or Enfidah as Tunis is really too far away from sousse i believe.
Cant believe i'm having this problem havent seen my man since end November and he wouldnt let me go when there was all the fighting and now july is only dates i can go GRRRRRRRR sometimes life is so ****!!
Thanx ladies.... I reckon i need someone with a private jet lol xx

sophie25

I have booked 3 and half weeks in April with travelrepublic flying with flythomascook.com i was able to select from list of flights out and then a list coming back just picked the dates i wanted just fly out on a sunday and back on a wednesday.
Marie your a bloody star just put details into travel republic and omg there it is. 3 weeks. when i want. i could kiss u till i'm blue <3 lol
thanx chick..xxx
Its also with fly thomas but why there own bloody site isnt offering it i dont know..xxx

sophie25

well excitement over :( just clicked on to book and it says i cant and could be a temporary with the airline try later.... arghhhhhhhhh

marhaba

When i have looked on tunisair they only offer internal flights unless i am on the wrong web sight.
Flythomas arent giving the option of picking your dates like they used to they are just giving 1 and 2 week flights.
Thomsons only ever offer 1 and 2 week flights.
Jet2 have stopped Tunisian flights and all the search providers are giving nothing and would really like direct flights cos i'm travelling alone.
I want to travel from Newcastle or Manchester if i have to and i'd like Monastir or Enfidah as Tunis is really too far away from sousse i believe.
Cant believe i'm having this problem havent seen my man since end November and he wouldnt let me go when there was all the fighting and now july is only dates i can go GRRRRRRRR sometimes life is so ****!!
Thanx ladies.... I reckon i need someone with a private jet lol xx

i have a private jet when do we go :D hahaaa

well excitement over :( just clicked on to book and it says i cant and could be a temporary with the airline try later.... arghhhhhhhhh
you can get a connected flight to gatwick from manchester. and fly with british airways... i know tunis is far but at least you get to tunisia lol

sophie25

i have a private jet when do we go :D hahaaa

you can get a connected flight to gatwick from manchester. and fly with british airways... i know tunis is far but at least you get to tunisia lol
I know i should be greatful instead of feeling sorry for myself xx