Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

I am so very excited. I leave for Tunisia later tonight and will be there on Friday until April 18th!!!!

crazypink

Hope you have a lovely time Kimberly!! I leave for tunisia on sunday for 2 weeks YAY!!!!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

C

Cas

Lets hope this thread gathers momentum with new people as well, great to see quite a few people going over there soon. Everyone have a great time.

gem15

Hope you have a lovely time Kimberly!! I leave for tunisia on sunday for 2 weeks YAY!!!!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
See you at the airport...im picking Annibee up. :)

crazypink

See you at the airport...im picking Annibee up. :)
Really?? YAY!! Will look out for you.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

trotter

Im going in 5 weeks time for 22 days omg i cant wait so nice to visit my 2nd home .

lainie

2 weeks now for me, yippee - going 10 -17 april

marhaba

wish i was going now this minute lol. I have to wait 40 days :( lol x

catwoman1

Just came back from a week in Sousse at the Royal Marhaba Salem and had a great time. Going again in 7 weeks on 8th May to Golf Residence for 14 days x

annibee

Just came back from a week in Sousse at the Royal Marhaba Salem and had a great time. Going again in 7 weeks on 8th May to Golf Residence for 14 days x
hi did you stay in marhaba salem or royal salem im booked in marhaba but apparently we are being upgraded to royal so not sure ?????? thanks

marhaba

anne have a good time away babes x

annibee

anne have a good time away babes x
aw thanks tasha wish you were there same time again but will see you, you know when hun take care xxx

marhaba

i know anne omg. long time off then lolxx

catwoman1

hi did you stay in marhaba salem or royal salem im booked in marhaba but apparently we are being upgraded to royal so not sure ?????? thanks
Hi Anni Yes we stayed in Royal Salem. The Salem wasnt open at all. Was really nice. Was half board but never had breakfast and only ate there twice at night but what we did have was great. Always have so many people to visit that we dont spend long in hotel. Enjoy your hols x

elaine2

i just got back on sunday had fab time hope to go again on 8th may

catwoman1

i just got back on sunday had fab time hope to go again on 8th may
Hi Where did you stay? and where will you stay in May? 6 weeks and counting!!! x

elaine2

Hi Where did you stay? and where will you stay in May? 6 weeks and counting!!! x
stayed at apartment in hammamet cant stay at hotel cos got ceoliac disease and hichem scared food will make me ill, apartment was brill apart from the building work outside

Marie1959

Flying out sunday for over 3 weeks will be in Douz cant wait x

debstyler

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm a little mad can you tell???!!!! lol

Flythomascook are no longer letting you pick your dates they are only offering 1 or 2 week durations! I contacted them via live chat and the woman couldnt tell me why but did give me a price for 4 weeks from Glasgow £544.00 each WHAT?????? I asked her to check other dates and she said didnt matter what date I go its still same price!!! It bloody cheaper to book 2 return flights!!!!!!!! So I nicely told her to stick it where the sun dont shine (bit like Belfast at the moment!!)

So we have no direct flights from Belfast, no more that 2 week durations bookable online at a cheap fare and our only option is tunis which requires an overnight in gatwick or a wait of 7 hours at the airport and it costs almost as much to get to bloody gatwick as it does for the flight to tunis!! how f**king fantastic!

sorry just had to vent my anger somewhere dont think my boss would be too happy if i let out a scream in the middle of the office!!!!! lol