Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

marhaba

Thats expensive compared to what i have. i booked my fiance in the hotel with me on the same booking without flight for 140 pound..

elaine2

looks like ive left it too late to book ticket cant find one for may 8th

olliebaby

Hi elaine, not sure how long you want to go for but Tunisair are showing flights available for 8th May

elaine2

Hi elaine, not sure how long you want to go for but Tunisair are showing flights available for 8th May
thanks had wanted to fly from birmingham but guess ill have to start looking at other airports

Steffi

Hi Is anyone flying on Sun morning on the 6 o clock flight from Manchester....I hate hanging about there on my own ....

jonr

Hi I am flying from Birmingham at 6:00am on the 4th May for two weeks.

Aprilcoco

Dear All

Heard Easyjet have signed off documents recently and will be flying to Tunisia - anyone heard this, its been a long time coming as first heard about this a couple of years ago?

Thanks

debstyler

ooooh hope so!!! Nothing mentioned on their website yet tho :(

ROULLA

Hi Aprilcoco hope that you are in good health! I also heard this but that was last year if i am not mistaken and as far as i know there is nothing concrete, but i did phone up a travel agency and they said that Easyjet did fly to Tunisia but now he is unable to see any flights, that is all i can tell you for now, i will keep you posted if i hear of anything.

Aprilcoco

It might take time to process after being signed off or it may be just a rumour as I heard this last week. I've emailed Easyjet, so if I hear anything either way I'll post again, cheers

Aprilcoco

just got an email from the press office at Easyjet - they have no plans for Tunisia. I did its a lost opportunity!

gabriel612

Hi Debbie

I am flying from Manchester to Monastir on 6th April too for 2 weeks. Are you on the 6.30 am flight? I can't wait to get there to see hubby and have a rest, I have been working non stop for the last 12 weeks, hubby says he will look after me and not let me do a thing, can't wait to taste his and his mums cooking. I agree Monastir is convenient for most places.I am dreading when we have to go to Enfida what a trail that will be.

lainie

anyone going from glasgow this sunday 10th april 6pm flight?

lizzalee

im going april24th from glasgow ny1 else goin then?

marhaba

wish i was going this month :(

DebbieZebbes

Hi Debbie

I am flying from Manchester to Monastir on 6th April too for 2 weeks. Are you on the 6.30 am flight? I can't wait to get there to see hubby and have a rest, I have been working non stop for the last 12 weeks, hubby says he will look after me and not let me do a thing, can't wait to taste his and his mums cooking. I agree Monastir is convenient for most places.I am dreading when we have to go to Enfida what a trail that will be.
HI Gabriel612. Yes, we are on the 6.30am flight, me, hubby and Jasmine. Say hello if you spot us :)

HollyLynn

soo...E applied for a visitor's visa to the US back in early March and she denied him because "he wasn't mature enough to travel and needed a life in Tunisia"..after gathering up more documentation (getting a "leave" paper from his team stating he was allowed to take a vacation and expected to return and papers showing properties he has), he was denied a second time on the grounds that he wasn't married or has any kids. I didn't realize this was a requirement!! :mad: So he was able to show employment, schooling, bank account, proof he helps run the family business and properties he owns and MORE than enough funds to support himself but he was still denied..twice! I guess none of those things constitute as ties!! and again, she didn't even look at his paperwork. I really would love to file a complaint against this person :mad: Anyhow...

I'm going to Tunisia now :D I was wondering what were some good sites to find the cheapest airfare?? I will be going in peak season which sucks but it's the only time I could get off work..We were thinking Djerba this time and wondering about hotels or apartments there..any suggestions?? THanks!!! :D

ROULLA

Hi Everyone hope that you are all in good health! Although the name of the airport has changed it has not changed in the Travel industry, if you phone any travel agency here in the UK they will still tell you that the name that they have on their system is the Ex presidents name, you would have thought that by now the name would have been official and that everyone would have been updated, wonder who is resposible for this.

Janan

Banned
what a slowness

HollyLynn

also, is anyone renting apartments or know of any apartments in Djerba? Thanks!!~