Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

tblueyez

hope you all have a great time...ive been back nerarly 3 weeks and going in mai now,but what a night mare trying to fly from eastmidlands or bhx..its all this enfidha airport and there stopping half the flights that i use GREAT.maybe il go fron gatwick one way and see if what happens.how long is monastir closing for any one know??...thanks xxxx

gem15

hope you all have a great time...ive been back nerarly 3 weeks and going in mai now,but what a night mare trying to fly from eastmidlands or bhx..its all this enfidha airport and there stopping half the flights that i use GREAT.maybe il go fron gatwick one way and see if what happens.how long is monastir closing for any one know??...thanks xxxx
Its not closing. TC and Thompsons just havent renewed their contracts for MIR and decided it wld be better to fly into Enfidha as its newer and gives a better first impression when arriving in Tunisia.

HollyLynn

Thanks so much!

laura-saif

hey guys just to let u know my hubby is flying to uk as we speak i cant believe it and it still seems like a dream...... but he was bit of an idiot after drumming in his head to change his money to british pounds he got it changed to euros now we gotta find out how we can change it to british pounds.... men aye lol xx

laura-saif

im also keeping it off facebook lol

Trulymadlydeeply

Congrats Laura, at least we have some sunshine for him :)

lozz

Congratulations to you both its been a long time coming, hopefully mine will be soon.

lainie

congrats
xx

Kitten

congrats Laura, youve been waiting long time...wishing u all the best, bet you are excited xxxx

trotter

Best Wishes to you both great news x:))

annie

Congratulations and best wishes for the future- hope he settles in quickly.xxx

HollyLynn

So I'm going back to Tunisia from June 28th until July 12th and was wondering what were some good places to visit? Last time, E took me to Port El Kantaoui, Sidi Bou Said, Carthage/Tunis and El Jem..We put Djerba on our list but what are some other places that are fairly reasonable in price and have lots to do?

Also have another translation question lol

What is...

mela cheye7
3ayich 3Al bonita

E has been helping me a little at a time to learn and I'm keeping a notebook :D I have also seen several other words mentioned all the time and I don't know what they are..

Zeda
asma
mela
3zayza

ouh ya nami
emchi lil bar

Thanks for any suggestions on the trip and any translation!! :cool:

Essem

Staff member
Congratulations and all best. Bet you can't wait!

Soltef

Congrats to you both,Laurasaif!Have fun!!

daliroya

Holly,

Can't help you with the translations but I will say that on my third trip, I finally made it to Matmatah(desert area) including an amazing oasis that has overnight tent camping. It was one of my favorite things in Tunisia. The area had been used to film one of the Star Wars movies. It may be a bit of a drive for you, but it was well worth it!

Excited to hear you are getting to return. I may be there for one week end of June or end of July. My work schedule is making it harder and harder to go. Plus the airfare has really taken a jump!

Good luck with the plans.

annh

emchi lil bar
Think it is 'i go to the sea', but sea has also a bit of a h in there, could also mean 'i go to the pub'

ROULLA

Think it is 'i go to the sea', but sea has also a bit of a h in there, could also mean 'i go to the pub'
Good morning Annh hope that you are in good health!
Emchi lil bar..Go to the bar................Sea is phar.....But my spelling could be wrong..

laura-saif

thanks guys he been here 2 days now and it still seems wierd but im loving every minute and even kids are being so well behaved for a change but we staying with my parents at moment to settle him in with kids when im working xxx

janette b

congrats to you both. I remember how it felt when makrem arrived and we hadnt been apart long.. cant believe how quick time passes he is into his 2nd year already. Good luck x