Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

smiley_jo

Great news Laura - the best!

I hope you spend the rest of your lives together happy and content - and of course, spending pounds rather than euros unless on holiday - lol !!!!!

Take care and happy 2011 - the year you finally got your dreams come true, Smiley, xxxx

ROULLA

Hi everyone hope that you are all in good health! I was just looking at the top of the forum where it says FLIGHTS and clicked on it, i was quite surprised there are some good deals, has anyone ever checked these out ?

annibee

hi roulla cant say iv noticed it before but will certainly look now thanks x

sarahbelle

Hello everyone hope you are all well and happy..

I was just curious how many of you when visiting your husbands in tunisia have to spend time travelling to visit family memebers ???

I do everytime i go, dont get me wrong i love them to bits and like to see them but just sometimes id love to go and just spend time with my husband, I dont think its asking alot when i only see him every 3 months and only get to spend a week with him, the long travelling to get to Tunisia is enough without another 3 hour bus trip a few days later to get to his family then another 3 hours back the next day lol

Just curious if everyone else does this

lainie

Hello everyone hope you are all well and happy..

I was just curious how many of you when visiting your husbands in tunisia have to spend time travelling to visit family memebers ???

I do everytime i go, dont get me wrong i love them to bits and like to see them but just sometimes id love to go and just spend time with my husband, I dont think its asking alot when i only see him every 3 months and only get to spend a week with him, the long travelling to get to Tunisia is enough without another 3 hour bus trip a few days later to get to his family then another 3 hours back the next day lol

Just curious if everyone else does this
hi sarahbelle
you just described my life!
i go every 6 weeks and its hell cos the suitcase is permananently packed or lies under the bed.
i have a few normal weeks, then the run up to the trip, the week there, then back to my life, then it starts again.

like you we travel to the family home - luckily only one hour from monastir - but all our time is spent sitting with the family.

drives me crazy but thats what happens when you hook up with a tune!
message me if you fancy a moan!
where's your hubby from and where are you?
xx

olliebaby

Hiya Sarahbelle (stranger!! - where have you beeeeeeen?? :) )

We used to go but not alot, only because it was bl00dy miles away! Dont get me wrong, it was lovely seeing them but bed at 8 o'clock at the latest, nothing, and I mean NOTHING for miles and miles just a few baaa-ing sheep. There is only so much walking you can do.

Although visiting his sisters in Tunis and brother in Bizerte thats a different story, im the one asking if we can go, we always have a blast so I dont mind that.

x

lainie

"it was lovely seeing them but bed at 8 o'clock at the latest, nothing, and I mean NOTHING for miles and miles just a few baaa-ing sheep."

we have chickens and 9pm bed!!!!

sarahbelle

hi there...

my husband lives in sousse but his family are in Bousalem so its a 3 hour journey to get there. i live in leicester.

im going over again in 3 weeks time to see him again for 1 week and i told him this time im not travelling as i need to have 1 week at least with just him and chilling out.
When we are at his familly home we dont have to go to bed early, we go when we chose and they are always very welcoming even insist we have the only bedroom in the house but when we go all the family come to see us and of course my husband is happy to see them so they talk lots which i cant understand and it does get boring sometimes.
there my little moan over with lol on this subject anyway...

Now shall i get started on the visa process and the bloomin english test

sarahbelle

Hi Ollie
ive just been so wrapped up in living 2 lifes lol and sorting out papers ready for his visa application. I cant believe how quickly time passes

olliebaby

"it was lovely seeing them but bed at 8 o'clock at the latest, nothing, and I mean NOTHING for miles and miles just a few baaa-ing sheep."

we have chickens and 9pm bed!!!!
We are sooo Rock & Roll! haha!

olliebaby

Hi Ollie
ive just been so wrapped up in living 2 lifes lol and sorting out papers ready for his visa application. I cant believe how quickly time passes
Ahh, good luck with it. If you need any help with papers etc just give me a yell x

lainie

We are sooo Rock & Roll! haha!
never thought i would be picking my way through the chickens and eating without cutlery, sharing a family-sized bowl of couscous and comsuming vivid green pistachio custard for brekky!

not the city slicker life i had BTT (before tune town)

sarahbelle

lol yes you do need to learn to eat without cutlery and how to cut and eat a fried egg with nothing more than bread, and of course the sharing of food, hmmmmmm i never want to eat too much incase there is not enough for everyone, although my inlaws now serve a bowl for just me and my husband to share which is much better

sarahbelle

ollie i think we have all papers we need well im hoping we do. We have spent hours filling in the online application but there are no appointments for may yet so waiting. He wont get his english results till 3rd may so waiting on this

crazypink

We always stay in Sousse and our family are all from Sousse so we are lucky that we dnt have to trvel to see them. We do spend alot of time with them as hubby is now in the UK. But even before this we spent quite alot of time they as they were so excited and happy to see me lol. I am very close to my MIL - she is a diamond.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

lainie

i love my tune family but with 4 brothers, 4 sisters and 21 nephews and nieces in situ, plus our dog, it can get a bit overwhelming

crazypink

Lol my hubby is one of six and his mother is one of twelve - so they have a BIG family!!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

lainie

we also have assorted aunts, cousins, grandparents and half the village!

pbf

Have just read through the posts above and having a giggle to myself as it is so real. I am in Tunisia just now living that life for 2 weeks!!!!!!! Does get a bit stressful though as husbands family don"t speak english and it like playing charades at times.

HollyLynn

I'd give up anything to see my man every 6 weeks or every 3 months...June will be almost a year since I've seen mine..we aren't married but Still..