Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

YouOnlyLive Once!

Im heading over on Friday :happy: can't wait. Haven't booked return flights yet ... should really probably do that!!!!!!!

YouOnlyLive Once!

2 weeks anyway and after that ill see! have a visa application in at the moment so waiting (nervously) to hear about that. should hear while im over there

Jane BM

2 weeks anyway and after that ill see! have a visa application in at the moment so waiting (nervously) to hear about that. should hear while im over there
What type of visa? Best of luck...let us know..

YouOnlyLive Once!

Thanks! for a permanent visa so we will wait and see. Every week the embassy puts up a list of application results ... its so nerve wracking waiting to see if our application number is on it! Im very impatient at the best of times (being a red head & scorpio you can imagine! lol) so this is like torture!!!

KB72

I am going in 53 days for a month. It has been a long wait and it couldn't come soon enough.

traceyyou

I'm going 12th oct for 2 weeks to bring our son to meet his tunisian family can't wait....

Jane BM

I'm going 12th oct for 2 weeks to bring our son to meet his tunisian family can't wait....
Ah how lovely, bet you can't wait. Bet they can't either....have a fabulous time...

KB72

Ah how lovely, bet you can't wait. Bet they can't either....have a fabulous time...
That will be very nice, I remember when I took Leo to see them all the first time. I was shown a picture of his dad when he was a baby and they are identical to each other. Very strange!

annie

Hi-don't know if I am posting in the right place---I have a flight for 2 people going from Manchester to Enfidha on Friday the 11th October for 1 week--- -I might not be able to go-would anybody be interested to buy ????

annie

Hi---anybody going on holiday June 8th from Manchester to Endifha ???

B

Brahim

Hi everyone! My name is Brahim 28yo I'm new to this forum and glad to have found english speaking Tunisians around here:) I live in Holland and I'm currently in Tunisia. Anyone currently in Tunis right now? For both business and pleasure:p?

Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers

Jane BM

Hi everyone! My name is Brahim 28yo I'm new to this forum and glad to have found english speaking Tunisians around here:) I live in Holland and I'm currently in Tunisia. Anyone currently in Tunis right now? For both business and pleasure:p?

Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers
Hi Brahim....

No I'm not there right now....unfortunately ...

Are you there on holiday or are you working there right now?

Aslemma

I'm going back to Sousse for a couple of weeks on 3rd May. Haven't been since April last year which is far too long as I usually go out spring and autumn.

Dorito

I'm going in October to Sousse.:)

Jane BM

I'm going back to Sousse for a couple of weeks on 3rd May. Haven't been since April last year which is far too long as I usually go out spring and autumn.
Bet you can't wait, can you pack me in your suitcase please....

ROULLA

I'm going in October to Sousse.:)
Hi Dorito and welcome to the forum! Where about's do you go and what is your connection with Tunisia, if you don't mind me asking ?

Dorito

Hi Dorito and welcome to the forum! Where about's do you go and what is your connection with Tunisia, if you don't mind me asking ?
Hi Roulla and thanks for the welcome. I will be visiting Sousse and Chott Meriem. I have a friend who has a small shop in Kantawi, we have been friends for about 18 years!

ROULLA

Hi Roulla and thanks for the welcome. I will be visiting Sousse and Chott Meriem. I have a friend who has a small shop in Kantawi, we have been friends for about 18 years!
Wow that is a long time, so are you married to a Tunisian man or have a Tunisian partner ? What kind of shop does your friend have ?

Dorito

Wow that is a long time, so are you married to a Tunisian man or have a Tunisian partner ? What kind of shop does your friend have ?
I have a Tunisian 'friend' say no more..... he has a shop in a hotel in Kantawi.