Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

Aslemma

Just a thought, but would you not think that someone who has apparently been visiting Kantaoui for 18 years would have learnt how to spell it by now? :p

Jane BM

Just a thought, but would you not think that someone who has apparently been visiting Kantaoui for 18 years would have learnt how to spell it by now? :p
Or maybe they thought they were being super smart and it'd throw us off the scent!! Lol

Aslemma

If she did, it certainly didn't work did it. Now just watch out for the next appearance. :rolleyes:

gem15

Its very sad and the woman obviously needs help. Who has the time these days to make up so many profiles and post such drivel.

tiffjay

hi all been a long time just wondering who everyone finds the cheapest of going to tunisia been looking at flights for the summer and i think it pretty steep also wondering why tunisair have cut back flights from manchester as we would like to fly into tunis an all i can find is connection flights an stopping off in germany any help much appreciated :)

Jane BM

hi all been a long time just wondering who everyone finds the cheapest of going to tunisia been looking at flights for the summer and i think it pretty steep also wondering why tunisair have cut back flights from manchester as we would like to fly into tunis an all i can find is connection flights an stopping off in germany any help much appreciated :)
Have a look at Monarch as well....

marhaba

thought id get this thread back up and started again :D

when you all off on your holidays?

I just came back from a week in jendouba not even 2 weeks ago. Im off again in 64 days time :p

Aslemma

I'll be back in Sousse for a couple of weeks from 9th May, staying at the Tej Marhaba.

annibee

21st march just for 1 week then again july :)

Selmi

Staying at the la sultan hammamet was fortunate to spend saturdaynight at the new La Badira quite stunning visiting the in laws at kairouan tomorrow having a lovely break

Trulymadlydeeply

Just saw the ad on TV for "Tunisia here I come" looks so inviting... Just wish they would clean up their act and attract more tourists.

Scottochott

Great advert, shame the reality is so different!

kalie

August 28th for 5 weeks, flying from Manchester to enfidah, kef here I come !!

annibee

August 28th for 5 weeks, flying from Manchester to enfidah, kef here I come !!
im flying 28th august from manchester but just for a week this time :(

kalie

Anniebee , what time is ur flight ??? Mine is 6 am x

annibee

Anniebee , what time is ur flight ??? Mine is 6 am x
yes mine too :) hope we can meet there. also meeting a friend at airport travelling same time

kalie

That would be fab, :) will be in touch closer to the date xx