Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

annibee

Selmi

Staying at the la sultan hammamet was fortunate to spend saturdaynight at the new La Badira quite stunning visiting the in laws at kairouan tomorrow having a lovely break
Having to visit the in laws before Christmas not sure which company to use for hotel reservations need to stay in Hammamet have contacted a few not but not sure has anyone recently booked heard they take your money then cancelled !

gem15

Having to visit the in laws before Christmas not sure which company to use for hotel reservations need to stay in Hammamet have contacted a few not but not sure has anyone recently booked heard they take your money then cancelled !
Book direct with the hotel.

We recently had a weekend away there and the hotel we stayed in had 150 guests.

scotty_bambam

..can highly recommend apart corail. Spotless

Selmi

Book direct with the hotel.

We recently had a weekend away there and the hotel we stayed in had 150 guests.
Thanks Gem15 got my brother-in-law onto it x

Aslemma

Is anyone going out before 11th January who would be willing to do me a big favour? My Ooreedo phone number is due to expire then unless I top it up and I won't be out until 7th May. I have dinars but obviously can't send them to friends out there with any hope of them arriving! If anyone is going and would let me have their address I could send them 10 dinars so they could get me a top-up card and message me the number, either on here or via e-mail - I doubt a British postman would be interested in stealing 10 dinars!

Njt11

I have an app on my phone that I top up my Tunisian SIM card, works and is very easy!! It's called ding @Aslemma x

Aslemma

No good for me unfortunately as I don't have that sort of phone. I have a few 'basic' phones, one of which I keep for Tunisia.

scotty_bambam

Open a neteller account and give other half the password.you put euro in and they transfer to a bank and u get dinar out.

Aslemma

Definitely not the answer for me Scotty. I only want my phone topped up. :)

Aslemma

Thanks June, you are an angel. I have sent you a message.

Selmi

I can reccomend Les orangers hotel, they've currently got about 150 guests x
Thanks Paula 1975 my husband is now going on his own this Friday as
I can't take the time off , he's going to be staying at the in laws in kairouan we have since booked for February and staying at the khayham garden and beach resort xx

June

Thanks June, you are an angel. I have sent you a message.
All done and in your private message box, present for xmas! Don't worry about repaying it .

Aslemma

Safely received and all done and dusted. What a lovely lady you are.

Selmi

All done and in your private message box, present for xmas! Don't worry about repaying it .
That is so thoughtful xx

Aslemma

It was indeed and very much appreciated.

cinders

Is anyone going out before 11th January who would be willing to do me a big favour? My Ooreedo phone number is due to expire then unless I top it up and I won't be out until 7th May. I have dinars but obviously can't send them to friends out there with any hope of them arriving! If anyone is going and would let me have their address I could send them 10 dinars so they could get me a top-up card and message me the number, either on here or via e-mail - I doubt a British postman would be interested in stealing 10 dinars!
Hello Aslemma
im booked to go out on the 8th jan all going well ....if you have not already got your phone situation sorted ,i can do that no problem
for you ..just let me know ok xx

Aslemma

Thank you so much for the offer Cinders but June has very kindly done it for me. :)