DFC is the new KFC

Essem

Staff member
2014-04-26 12.41.28.jpg
Dajajkoo is the new fried chicken restaurant due to open shortly in Rue de la Plage, Hammam Sousse (formerly Titanic tearoom which never opened and next to O'connor's Irish Pub).

Pix to follow which it's up and running ................

Trulymadlydeeply

Can just see the drunken Brits coming out of the Irish bar for some finger lickin' chicken :p

Jane BM

Can't wait....perfect.....lolololololol. Just what you need at the end of the night! Mind you there's that greasy spoon up the road as well which is great at a certain time of the day...

Trulymadlydeeply

Must get myself up to Sousse :joyful:

Aslemma

You may not be entirely surprised to learn that it probably won't be top of my list of 'must do' places to visit next week Essem. ;)

Milk

Mine either when I go back. Enjoy your trip Aslemma.

I wonder if they'll be using the same modified unreal chicken as KFC does?

cinders

View attachment 7262
Dajajkoo is the new fried chicken restaurant due to open shortly in Rue de la Plage, Hammam Sousse (formerly Titanic tearoom which never opened and next to O'connor's Irish Pub).

Pix to follow which it's up and running ................
what a difference ..would hardly recognise the place !! it will be good to see the place opened and hopefully
doing good business as it was empty for years ...a bit near for comfort though ..TAKEAWAYS lol

marhaba

Mine either when I go back. Enjoy your trip Aslemma.

I wonder if they'll be using the same modified unreal chicken as KFC does?
What do u mean same mpdified chicken as kfc?

Milk

Have you never heard of how cruel they treat their chickens or that the amount of hormones they inject into them....it's disgusting. Or maybe it's just a north American thing?

This is how they produce the chickens: They inject hormones to cause the muscles to grow rapidly. Much of the same way as people inject themselves with hormones (steroids). In about 6 weeks they have a chicken that's full grown and ready to kills.Then they take the chickens from crowded cages, stick them (a quick killing method) and then scald them in vats of boiling water to loosen the feathers. Off to the store they go

PETA Campaign against KFC http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/

Mind you most everyone treats their animals in such a way so not sure why the campaign just for KFC....maybe she's upset with the fact they don't make it finger licking good as they once did...haha

Scottochott

It's a North American thing, we used to do it here, but been banned in Europe for ages. But there's still plenty of bad practise here. I prefer to pay more for outdoor reared free range meat.

Milk

See I do live in the wrong Country...lol