diar andalous

rv

The Diar Andalous in Port El Kantoui!

Anyone been?

Or any other hotels in Port El Kantoui??

x
x

Mak

Hi There,

It's one of the Famous Abu Nawas hotels chaine .. it's a very nice hotel ... you gonna enjoy your stay there .. the food is delicious there and the service is top

cheers
Makrem

Shirley

Anderlouse.

Hello have stayed in Diar El Andelouse many times and it is a superb hotel good accomedation and food, right on the beach also with a beach bar and many eating places around the pool lots going on in the hotel and also a night club.

Shirley

Diar El Andelous

I have just spent a week in the Andelous and can only say what a splendid hotel it is it wasn't busy only 60 people not a thing to complain about, I have stayed there before but not for a few years the downstairs has been refurbished and they are about to start on the bedrooms. although I have no complaints with my bedroom it was very comfortable and clean and the mini bar was well stocked had a lovely room maid. And what made it even better was the weather I came back with a sun tan, it was chilly in the mornings and cold at night but between 10-3 it was in the 70's. regards shirley.

pej

I haven't been to that hotel, but I returned from Tunisia 1,5 weeks ago and Imust say the weather was lovely! I took pictures of blossoming almond trees (at the risk of promoting myself; I posted one pic in my latest blog) and people can't beleive it. It looks like late April or May here!

ninikins

So what would you say is the best time to go for that kind of weather?