Divorce - about to or have divorced a Tunisian

Essem

Staff member
Who is paying for his flight guitarlady?

guitarlady

I think you need to speak to your husband and tell him! Before you know it he will be knocking on your door..
i have told him but he wont listen ,i tell him i am not in love with him but still saying that he is booking a flight so i need to contact visa immagration to let them know the situation

Trulymadlydeeply

Oh dear, hopefully someone will know the right people to contact..

Essem

Staff member
Have a look through the links above but it could be this one:

UK Visas and Immigration contact centre
Telephone: 0300 123 2241
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4:45pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi/visas-and-settlement

Looks like it'll have to be Monday if it is!!!

Jane BM

Crazy!!

DARK ANGEL

OMG he know you want the divorce and he keep booking his flight to the uk ??????

sophie25

This sounds very much like a scenario of a man i know. The only thing is his wife has told him she doesnt love him. But has then went in to tell him to wait afew weeks. Then come. He is a lovely man. Caring understanding and loves her to pieces. They have had a real hard time with a refusal due to an english test mix up.

He believes she is just stressed and thinking how her life will change. But he cant wait to be in the uk and support and love her like a husband does.

Advice: Tell him straight away and be blunt and straight to the point. If you get this mans visa revoked it could interfere with any future applications if he marries again after you divorce him (only a guess). It sounds like he doesnt deserve this. I know the man i know doesnt. Good luck!!

guitarlady

This sounds very much like a scenario of a man i know. The only thing is his wife has told him she doesnt love him. But has then went in to tell him to wait afew weeks. Then come. He is a lovely man. Caring understanding and loves her to pieces. They have had a real hard time with a refusal due to an english test mix up.

He believes she is just stressed and thinking how her life will change. But he cant wait to be in the uk and support and love her like a husband does.

Advice: Tell him straight away and be blunt and straight to the point. If you get this mans visa revoked it could interfere with any future applications if he marries again after you divorce him (only a guess). It sounds like he doesnt deserve this. I know the man i know doesnt. Good luck!!
yes but ypu cant help iff you in your heart are not in love with thos person

mrsmannai

salaam. i find this strange... u did love him enough to get married, go back and forth, but now it seems to me your feets got cold, more comfy to have a distance relationship than the real thing??? easier to control when he is in tunisia ?? sounds so immature ( and it has nothing to with age!!) sorry for my ranting, but everything as a limit !!

Essem

Staff member
i have told him but he wont listen ,i tell him i am not in love with him but still saying that he is booking a flight so i need to contact visa immagration to let them know the situation
Have you been in contact with them guitarlady?

janette

Personally, I admire your courage for making the decision -- better now than to have him join you and both be miserable. You have every right to make your own decision on this. How often do we hear and see of the other scenario where the man eventually joins his wife and within a very short period, they are both as miserable as sin because in actual fact --- they find that they don't actually know each other once the blinkers are off.
So many people continue with a doomed relationship because of what others may say, which is so wrong on all fronts. Good luck in your future

missmetal

Cant blame the guy for wanting to still come and try fight for his marriage. I can only imagine how awful he must be feeling and distance can create a wedge between people. I think its more like you have moved on, maybe someone else has come along and you're now regretting. Marriage with anyone is hard work.

guitarlady

has anybody got a number i can phone as i am getting nowhere

guitarlady

Have you been in contact with them guitarlady?
i dont have a phone number as the one somebody put on here they tell me go on web international help there is nothing there

Trulymadlydeeply

Do you know if he has booked his flight?

guitarlady

You could always notify UKVI NOW and let them know that you're withdrawing sponsorship....
but what is the number for ukvi as i got through to one today which was 03001232241 to be told go on ukvi international faq help nothing on there i need a number i can call

Sinead79

Hi everyone

Was hoping if someone can give me some advice?

I married my Tunisian husband in 2094, he then came to uk where he was eventually granted his citizenship ship.

To cut a long story short I found out he as having an affair early 2013 (for 4years!!), then finally left him august 2013.

I moved out while he was in Tunisia, rented house in my name and I in affect made him homeless on his return. As far as I know he has not come back here and nor returned to his job. I want to start divorce proceedings but as his parents moved just before we split I don't have there new address to serve the papers too.

Does anyone know how I check if he has started divorce proceedings in Tunisia (he doesn't gave my address either) or if I contact the Tunisian embassy in London will they be able to disclose and address or forward on documents presuming he has an up to date citizens card that is.

Many thanks

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi sinead firstly the Tunisian Embassy here will be of no help to you they only help the Tunisian husbands!!!

Do you have any contact with him at all, would you know if he is here or there?