Divorce - about to or have divorced a Tunisian

Jane BM

Not long at all, especially if both parties are agreeable. Possibly just a couple months or so. X

curious

Oh that's good news, thank you for your reply Jane BM :)

thelmareal

My testimony suddenly just happened last weekend. My husband called me late one night and told me he and the other woman had gotten into an accident while arguing and fighting in the car. He then explained he didn't want to be with her anymore. He is still in another state right now because of his job but it will be ending soon and he'll be back home. This is the same man who told me to move on and stop praying because we would never be together and that he didn't love me anymore. But Erica turns everything around for my good. Now we talk, text, and Facetime every day. I am so grateful to my father in heaven for using Erica in restoring my marriage and saving my family. I know we still have a long way to go but I thank Erica for what she has done for me and my marriage. I just want to encourage all the standers to keep standing, fight for what belongs to you and you will have it. thank you so much for reading?

here is Erica contact if you require her help
Email [email protected] or visit www.ericaraven.webs.com