Divorce with children

bck

Hi,

I wondered if anyone has had any experience divorcing from the uk. My husband is in Tunisia I am in the uk with our children.
He is getting very nasty calling my family and friends calling me every name under the sun my problem is we have 2 children together and I am worried he can get some right over them.
Any advice would be appreciate

Mariamehdi

Hello I have been trying to file for divorce form the uk for the last 2 years my ex is Algerian and I have a 4 year old son with him is he living with u in uk if so you can file for divorce here if he is in a agreement with u about the divorce it lot easier if not then it can take longer

Mariamehdi

And let you know he won’t be able to get them children without passport just be careful because if you travel to Tunis woth them children then he will get rights over them children as fathers have all the rights in that country but as u know Uk the mothers have most off the rights here I am in uk and won’t travel out off uk due to if my ex get hold of my son I won’t be able to get him back and it could take so many years to get ho back so be careful hope this helps

bck

Hi

thank you for your reply. I’m worried that he may get his way to the uk. I have been told I maybe better waiting for 2 years before I divorce as it maybe easier?

Mariamehdi

The only way he can get to the uk is that he have visa or he gets here without papers what ain’t easy and for the divorce if he is agreeing to it lot easier to file for divorce here in the uk my ex have found his way to Europe he is now living in Italy and found someone there so he is trying everything to come to the uk because he have a child that is British but I won’t send him a copy off my son passport or his birth certificate so he won’t be able to use that as he is trying just to get to uk I have been waiting for my divorce to go though for 2 years as he won’t tell me we’re he is living in Italy so he making it harder for the divorce hope u gets it sorted just don’t give ur husband any copy’s off ur children passports or birth certificates coz he will probably try and apply for parent route as it not easy to do but he will probably try all he can to get to the uk

Sif

Might want to create an account over at Tunisian love rats discussion forum too for quicker replies.