Divorce

melissandra

Summons for reconciliation seems to be normal procedure so that 'all avenues have been tried' before divorce issued.

Any beladiya will give you a copy of his BC for around 700 millimes (info on here somewhere). All you need is his full name, date of birth and place of birth.

And if he's not divorced from you as he says, but already 'engaged' to another then surely he's breaking the law here in Tunisia.
Thank you DA xx :)

abdou djemel

hi i can help u for closure and that would be no problem and if it is the only reason why u traveling to tunisia i can get the things done for you and you won't have to come pm me if u like !!and sorry for the bad experience hope ur heart heal from the experience

DARK ANGEL

Well hun i won't say sorry for you , because u look lucky woman , for his birth certif you can get from the municipality in Tunisia just give them his full name+date +place of birth ! Don't trust stranger people again :) hope u catch what i mean do things by ur own ways good luck

melissandra

Well hun i won't say sorry for you , because u look lucky woman , for his birth certif you can get from the municipality in Tunisia just give them his full name+date +place of birth ! Don't trust stranger people again :) hope u catch what i mean do things by ur own ways good luck
Thank u DA & absolutely get ur meaning ;) I will get it done my way xx thank u so much :):) u have been most helpful :)

DARK ANGEL

Thank u DA & absolutely get ur meaning ;) I will get it done my way xx thank u so much :):) u have been most helpful :)
You welcome hun anytime , Good luck and don't forget to up date here :) Good luck again

melissandra

You welcome hun anytime , Good luck and don't forget to up date here :) Good luck again
Hi Dark Angel,

Could you tell me if I would b able to get the information I need in one weeks holiday?
I'm planning to go to Tunisia in October xx

DARK ANGEL

Hi Dark Angel,

Could you tell me if I would b able to get the information I need in one weeks holiday?
I'm planning to go to Tunisia in October xx
Sure u can Melissaandra , seems enough !Good luck

DARK ANGEL

Last edited:

melissandra

Hi Everyone!
I'm back in Tunisia for a week and yesterday got confirmation of my divorce! Went to Town Hall in Sousse. Didn't get copy of ex's birth certificate (I think his next wife was probably on it by look on lady's face, who was helping me) But she did confirm he had divorced me and gave me the date of divorce and reference number. Very helpful & I'm happy with that.
According to the UK Embassy in Tunisia and also the General Register Office in UK, overseas marriages are not registered in UK and therefore if you want to remarry in the future all you need is no impediment to marriage.
Hope this information helps others.
I have truly learned a lesson.
Please be aware ladies, when the Tunisian waiter, lifeguard, animation guy, receptionist etc looks adoringly at you, he sees a walking ATM ha ha!
Joking aside, these guys are not out to harm us but out to make money - we can't blame - it's survival I guess! Love and happiness to all xx

melissandra

Also, just to add, my ex-husband and I were perfectly matched in looks and same age but if you're not matched in culture and salary then that is where the problems start xx

DARK ANGEL

Morning Melissandra , i am glad to hear your latests here and again , i think you got a great result , now ,move on your life , with big smile , God offers you another beginning so don't lose this holy gift , good and bad are everywhere , next time just use ur mind and make the right choice , good luck , i would like to see you here again , maybe other ladies learns from you ! good luck again

Essem

Staff member
Also, just to add, my ex-husband and I were perfectly matched in looks and same age but if you're not matched in culture and salary then that is where the problems start xx
and probably not matched on intellect or education either.

Glad you managed to get things sorted out and that people were helpful. Time to move on to better things now.

Good luck for the future. Xx

melissandra

Morning Melissandra , i am glad to hear your latests here and again , i think you got a great result , now ,move on your life , with big smile , God offers you another beginning so don't lose this holy gift , good and bad are everywhere , next time just use ur mind and make the right choice , good luck , i would like to see you here again , maybe other ladies learns from you ! good luck again
Thank you Dark Angel xx I will certainly choose better in future xx

melissandra

and probably not matched on intellect or education either.

Glad you managed to get things sorted out and that people were helpful. Time to move on to better things now.

Good luck for the future. Xx
Thank you so much xx

Vega

Dark Angel I am amazed at your assistance to the people asking for help in this forum. I am curious whether you had any personal experince in divorcement or its just your knowledge gathered from around?

kassie

Funny you should say that....I have edcuation and good job....but I think my husband "expected" me to work, when he could do as he pleased...and still reap the benefits of "the good life". He wanted the "good things in life", .....as I see now, but wanted them for "free?":confused: xxx

janette

If I had a dinar for every time that I have heard this same comment, I would indeed be a rich woman. For some obscure reason, so many of the Tunisian husbands assume that as soon as they get to UK all their responsibilities fly out of the window ------ and how often have I been quoted, ''He said that I paid all the bills etc before he came, so why should he contribute now.'' Totally against Tunisian culture where the man of the house is proud to support his family. The fact that they even consider being a non contributing partner says it all to me. Very sad for the ladies who work so hard to get their men over to Europe.

DARK ANGEL

Dark Angel I am amazed at your assistance to the people asking for help in this forum. I am curious whether you had any personal experince in divorcement or its just your knowledge gathered from around?[/QUOTE
I am not an expert lol , just simple reason , one of my family member is lawyer !No free advertisement here hahaha