Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone has any stories of lurrve or prime examples of love rattery please post here!

candikisses

RE: Romeo corner

while on my last holiday i came across a couple of Tunisian love rats dont wanna mention names as i actually like them as friends!!!
one had a day time n night time girl was quite funny esp when they both turned up in the nightclub think it was his quickest exit!!!
an another has a few girlfriends they seem 2 fly out to see him within days of each other,n when there not there hes wiv a different guest/granny each nite,dont see where he gets energy as he does 15 hrs shifts must b the pizzas he gets through he even has a special one!!

pej

[blockquote]Well, I have a memory from my very first night in Tunisia. I was part of a company of 11 people plus a tour guide and the next day we were to set off on a wonderful trip around the country, visiting all sorts of cultural landmarks and getting to see the changing landscape -the sea, the mountains, the deserts... small villages and big cities... but the first night was spent in Mahdia. This was the first time our travel agent had used this hotel, which was new and nice-looking. So was the receptionist, at least if he could say so himself... I don't mind a bit of flirting, that's kind of to be expected, but he was really laying it on. It was a little bit embarassing when other Tunisians were about because I could tell that these were lines he constantly used and I guess he got lucky sometimes, too. Finally, as I passed the front desk, he asked if I like wine while holding up a small box of imported wine and suggested that after his shift was over we'd go to his house, "drink wine, and discuss culture". Hm! Well, I just said "Oh, we'll see, maybe" and of course had no intention of going. Our guide, who is married and he knew this, had received the same offer. As I went to bed, the phone rang. Well, who could it be? He was shocked that I wasn't going home with him - and asked if he could come to my room instead! This time my reply was a clear "No, you may not!" - but - soon he was knocking in my door, trying to give methe small box of wine he'd shown me earlier. I slammed the door, and after a while went to the tour guide's room to tell her. As I got to her room, what did I see on her treshold?... the wine box! No luck for the receptionist that night, and even less so after the tour guide filed an official complaint, I should think![/blockquote]

candikisses

just read the one i was on about is also married lol so he has wife, fiance and gf and tryin 2 get apartmennt wiv another lol where do they get the time

Han_x

lol do i know this person?..xx

candikisses

think u met both of them lol xx

Han_x

lol im curious!!
i know who the first one was with the 2 girls, one at night n one in the day cause u told me before =P
but i dunno who the other one is

hmmmm

Han_x

is the own pizza thing a clue? xxx

natalie448

i think i know who shes talking about lol!! he likes a more mature age!!

candikisses

that irish woman lol

Kris

Administrator
Staff member

Lets have some love stories xxx

I will work on mine :) I will just check that i haven't already bored you all with it before in the forum.

pej

Please, tell us a good love story! I for one would like to hear more.

candikisses

yeah wud b nice the Tunisian love rats seem 2 be out doing the good ones lol :D

beckijj

well let me think i dont no if this is what you looking for but here is my story.

based in ahmmamet at what people call the love boat hotel, le saphir. anyway it was my 2nd time in tunisia and i already loved the place. i was only 15 when i 1st went so was loving the attention from the tunes as would any 15 yr old. well 2nd time there i totally fell in love wiv a dj at the hotel. thought he was gorgeous. and yeh he is gorgeous probably the reason why he gets away with everything.

well he told me how i was so special and being 16 thought yes a holiday romance this is great. well he had split up withhis girlfriend while i was there and i thought here is my chance. well didn't really do much because it was the end of the holiday so didnt get time no im proper.

well i returned to le hammamet hotel 2 yrs later and just had to go see if my dj was still there and oh my god who walked into the bar him. i wont say his name might get in trouble. anyway the night progressed he spent all night telling me how he couldnt believe i had come back for him and that he fell in love with me that night 2 yrs ago bla bla bla. well i was taking all this in.

he told me he had a child now but she was in england and he was no longer with the mum. which i thought well he as told me the truth and he says he wants something maybe in the future to happen with us.

well a fantastic time i had went his house everynight and felt so in love, returned home and came bk a couple of months later i could not wait come back to see him. and again he was with me showing me how much he loved me.

then the next time i returned he was the same with me still telling me how much he loved me and all that, but i was also getting my own tunisian friends seen as i have now been 5 times. i was getting told that this man was married, i didnt believe it and he swore down he was only with me. he even told my mum how we will be together and he loves me and will never let anything happen to me.

this went on for a while and i still came back to him spent all nights with him but things were becoming different we could not go back to his house no more. he was making excuses up like his sister was there and things like that, we had to go other places like his friends house or to an apartment in the centre, which i thought was wierd.

soon it was clear to me thay yeah what people have been saying is true. i had it out with him but he still denied it. well you probably guessed a long time ago he was married. was married with 2 children! i was heart broken. i could not believe it i had fell 2 much 4 him 2 let him go now. i just couldnt let go and he wasn't making it easy for me to let go either as he just kept telling me how much he loved me.

well it as gone on for 6 years altogether and i decided to go and stay in hammamet for the summer this year. went over and he split with his wife for real this time. i thought this is great i can actually have the 1 i have wanted for so long.

but when it came down to it i just had to say no. i had began to fall for some1 else. some1 who i was best mates with. we had such a laugh and he helped me so much get over him so i told him no i don't want you, i cant trust you. i have seen him with so many different girls its untrue and i just see me all over again.

one decent thing he did say was, when my mum was over visiting me he said he was sorry and that he truely does love me but he admitted he would never be faithful. he just had 1 request and that is for me to go home to england and don't return becuase all tunisians are the same.

well thats what i have got to learn because guess what i am getting married next year. to the boy who i fell for, my best friend. it is great and o yeh i do not have to find alternative places to go because i go back to the family home because it is my home as wel. i move there next year permanantly :)

i cant wait, so yeh we find the rats but we also find the angel wel to a point anyway. you jus got keep looking!!!

pej

Sorry it was such a long and winding road for you, but look at where you ended up! Best of luck!

beckijj

thank u pej so much.it is horrible at the mo cus i just can't afford to go just yet but i will soon. are umarried yet? and where do u go?

gem112

why

why does it seem men from tunisia take things so seriously i told my boyfriend that i couldnt get him something i am goin next sunday and he hung up on me and not anwsering the phone now just want to add he has never asked me for money

ammulu

I never heard of such a thing, may be not all are the same. It surely depends on nature of a person, all are different in nature. Though not from tunisia, but still my boyfriend used to hang up at times, its all in the nature. Men feel they can't understand women but I feel women can't understand men, haha.

woudlg

Gem, be very wary of a man who asks you to take him something (especially if it's expensive) and gets annoyed if you don't oblige - it should be enough that you're travelling all that way and forking out for a plane ticket to be honest and your presence in Tunisia should be enough of a gift to him.

dancer

Heya I totally agree with Woudlg, although my tunisian bf can take things the wrong way and doesnt understand english life or infact the cost of things over here and cos aswell as dancing I have to work other jobs, he thinks I have alot of money cos Im always working lol, but its cos everythings so expensive over here. But then again I dont always understand his life! But Im sure everything will be fine amd youll have a fantastic time together! Im going tomz to Germany to see my man and I cant wait!!!!!