Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

SilverMoonlight

Hi taylor!!!!
Honey you don't deserve something like that......
Go on with your life.....!!!!

caley

Hi hun

God some of these men are terrible!!! I swear that its in their blood! I went to watch that film 'He's just not that into you' last night and these tunisian guys are the complete opposite, they are such game players, making you THINK they want you when they just want you for 5 minutes to pass the time until the next one.

I have been with my boyfriend, god love him, for a year now and he is honest and a good man, but god, we HAVE both seen some bad ones along the way, kind men, who seem so sweet and genuine turning out to be complete cheats with no desire for anything other than money and to muck people around. I feel for you, and to be honest, its hard enough getting a bloke in the country youre in, let alone having a long distance relationship with a tunisian you hardly know....id say youre lucky you found out about it hun, before it got even worse!! xxxx

tallulah28

New girl signing in

Hi everybody, I'm tallulah28,
I've just joined.Have been to Tunisia twice, the second time to meet someone who I thought was really nice but turned out to be a rat. He cost me alot of money but could have cost me a lot more if I had'nt seen through his plans.
After travelling all the way just to see him when I got there he ignored me most of the time. I expect he was dissapointed cos I did'nt take the things he asked for.
I still like Tunisia and are going back this summer for a holiday with my friend but hope I never have to set eyes on him again. I'll be on my guard next time should anyone try chatting me up. Maybe stick to English guys although they don't seem as exciting at least you don't have to pay for the pleasure of talking to them or buy them drinks all night and don't expect gifts when you've only known them a short time.

Thanks for listening just needed to get it off my chest...feel better now.

Hbrown1

Banned
Hi tallullah28,

Welcome to the site, there are some really lovely guys over in Tunisia.

Don't be put off by one rat lol.

Enjoy the forum.

H xx

pej

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you will be going back to Tunisia and yes I agree - not all the men there are rats. Who knows though, maybe the man in your life is neither Tunisian nor English... wait and see! Tunisia has so much to offer on its' own though, man or no man.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everybody, I'm tallulah28,
I've just joined.Have been to Tunisia twice, the second time to meet someone who I thought was really nice but turned out to be a rat. He cost me alot of money but could have cost me a lot more if I had'nt seen through his plans.
After travelling all the way just to see him when I got there he ignored me most of the time. I expect he was dissapointed cos I did'nt take the things he asked for.
I still like Tunisia and are going back this summer for a holiday with my friend but hope I never have to set eyes on him again. I'll be on my guard next time should anyone try chatting me up. Maybe stick to English guys although they don't seem as exciting at least you don't have to pay for the pleasure of talking to them or buy them drinks all night and don't expect gifts when you've only known them a short time.

Thanks for listening just needed to get it off my chest...feel better now.

I have never had drinks bought for me? My wife never has money or phone credit ever!

Tunisian guys always moan that they pay pay pay.

sparkle

hi there, sorry you had a bad experience hun, dont be fooled again but dont paint them all with the same brush either xx there not all the same although there is a need to keep your guard up from the rats that do exist

take care hun

Sana

www.tunisia.com

Hi welcome to the forum :) im sorry to hear that u had a bad experience , but don't be disappointed cause there are many tunisian men who are good , i hope u will meet another man who deserves u :)

Tunisianbelle

Welcome to the forum - like others have said, don't be put off by the "rat". There are plenty of good people here in Tunisia :)

bobby g

Hi tallulah28, Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy your next visit to Tunisia. You may well meet someone nice, you never know. Wish you all the good luck with your next trip.
Bobby g
xxx

[email protected]

welcome!i agree but i also have to add something.some of us have/had an experience with rats.if i'll go back to Tunisia now ,at least i 'll know what to expect. and when a dark stranger look at me and says he love me the first 5 min we met, i'll also know that this is not a different culture-believing in love from the first sight.this is bezness!

arabchique

I have never had drinks bought for me? My wife never has money or phone credit ever!

Tunisian guys always moan that they pay pay pay.

I think maybe the 'bezness' is slowly creeping in over here ... :eek: ... I know someone who is showing 'the signs' at the moment ... :mad: ... and he's taking one of my best mates on the ride ... :mad:

My friend and I went out when we were in Tunisia with the waiters ... we bought them drinks, etc ... had a laugh and a giggle ... but, when I went to meet my 'friend' ... although he didn't have a great paying job ... he bought everything ... even though we said 'our treat' ... :)

xx

Tunisianbelle

I just transfer money onto my phone from hubby account! :p Hubby and I share all the money :)

Tunisianbelle

ROFL @ TB ... yeah, I know how shy you really are!!! :rolleyes:

:D

xx

I'm telling you - I am an angel! All those things that you have heard were innocent misunderstandings! :D