Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

N

nela

well people is nice to know you missed me!! God how many times did you mention my name hehe?? I had a horrible night shift!!!!!!!!!

Niez...calm down, I know how mad you were when I told you that geeza send me a kiss..believe me I will never ever tell you something like this again..soon Sousse will not have a workers bcz you will get them sacked! You know the reason why we are here on forum as a couple man.. x x x

Bobby hun my apology for Mr Niez
Crazypink....I should open up a school and teach women how to protect and defend themselves
Roulla ..you are such a peacemaker..thank you

Ok is 7.26am done the night shift, came home, had tea and I am off to another job!!!

Nobody

But we are partner to take care of each other and if one of us do not notice some thing so the partner should warned him/her. That was my intention.
Which is a typical pothole in crosscultural relations since the precondition for this is that both partners judge a situation exactly the same way - let alone that in some situations, persons do not really want to be taken care of (or the opposite, for that matter).

Only when people come from the same background, have the same values and the same experience, there will be a wordless agreement.

Nobody

I should open up a school and teach women how to protect and defend themselves
Go to a tunisian factory where mostly women work, wait for the shift change and then watch what the women say and do to defend themselves from the remarks (and more) from the groups of men that are hanging around on the street at this time. You will quickly be able to write a whole book about it. :)
And when you are in Sousse often, simply sit down on the promenade in the afternoons and watch as well...

bobby g

Which is a typical pothole in crosscultural relations since the precondition for this is that both partners judge a situation exactly the same way - let alone that in some situations, persons do not really want to be taken care of (or the opposite, for that matter).

Only when people come from the same background, have the same values and the same experience, there will be a wordless agreement.
My thoughts exactly.:)

bobby g

No probs Nela, I'm sure you can sort that young man of yours out.:) :) have a good day hun.:D

the highlander

reply to aljaye

hi there
sorry for taking so long for getting back to you
i aint daft, i know it take two and yes i agree maybe ladies should walk away but have you read the post here, the tales of woe?
reading your replys aljaye it would seem that these guys and i am talking about the players not the genuine guys dont exist, or if they do then its the ladies fault.
all the post on here and other places are just disgruntled women bitching?
i could go over the so called professional phrases that have been mentioned
or the fact that as i said before
i was personally contacted by females after i told the story of our friend.
or the ultimate, because we as guys had our doubts like u do
so heres one
i txt the guy from my phone and just askd if he remembered me ok
and withing 10 mins i get a txt back saying and i quote
"yes my sweetie i remembers you , you are my queen when are you coming back to tunisia"?????????? this was done because we couldnt belive either what we were reading or hearing
does that sound like a guy thats not playing?
oh and btw this guy aint a tunisan he is algerian but working in tunisa
all the best
the highlander

Mezoo

VIP Member
unmask the rat !!!!!!

i txt the guy from my phone and just asked if he remembered me ok and withing 10 mins i get a txt back saying and i quote "yes my sweetie i remembers you , you are my queen when are you coming back to tunisia"??????????
marvelous, complete with phrases. more more :cool:

C

Cas

Crosscultural.

My thoughts exactly.:)

Value your comments but on this one struggle to see the reality of it. My own marriage of many years to my husband whose first language is English, similiar level of education but as for life experiences they only became similiar after we were together. He was from the other side of the world to me and our only hope of longivity was the desire to understand each others differences. Luckily they were less than the similarities.
Then time changes people also, so we get back to a deep caring and love for each other, and a desire to see things through together- the bad and the good, being the most important aspects of a relationship.

the highlander

mez
i would love to but t.com dont allow it, anyways he dissapeared up his rat hole after i spoke to him
oh and btw way all i said was hello lol
and yes ladies i only did it because of valed threats because the money wasnt forth coming
and the funny thing was he was txt and calling (well missed calls) untill i spoke to him
then there was 1 final txt telling friend to f off
oh how they can drop their queens so quickly
from you are my queen, you are my woman, i miss you
she gets f off
lol
ora best
highlander

Mezoo

VIP Member
it's all in the presentation

mez, i would love to but t.com dont allow it
im gonna beg to differ with you on that. the presentation you provided was perfect. the not allowed or whatever you speak of is when people post a post in which the presentation stinks. the post you did was perfectly descriptive and informative. peace john :cool:

the highlander

mez
i did report it to the so called officials from tourist board and the management of the hotel
but i never got a reply lol it ok i didnt expect it
i mean lets be honest, just how much money is generated by what i call "the returners" the flights, hotels, the money spent while there
why would they want to discourage this behaviour?
everybody wins
well everbody apart from the poor sap be them male or female that has been sucked in without knowing
ora best
highlander

MellieC

Makes you mad doesnt it tho you'd think that as he was in such a public place the police could do something about it. At least he'd have to suffer something!
I bought my boy a silver chain..I wear the pendant he bought me every day, so if when I go back the chain is missing it'll be "WHERE IS IT!!!" hee hee I can just picture him quaking in his boots..well trainers or flip flops.
But it is disgusting behaviour..its a shame it isnt an offence then you could have reported him.
and if it sin't there? and he's lost it? will you be wondering if he's telling the truth?

MellieC

HI EVERY BODY:

LAST SATURDAY NIGHT I WENT TO THE AIRPORT FOR A DRINK (WELL THE AIRPORT IS NEXT TO MY FLAT AND I LIKE THE PLACE BCS I FEEL IN THE MOST CLOSER PLACE OF NELA), WELL WE WAS SITTING IN OUR TABLE MY FRIEND AND ME WHEN ONE YOUNG MAN START TO TALK WITH US HE WAS ASKING IF WE WANT TO BUY HIS PHONE I SHOW HIM THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED REALLY IN PHONES MY FRIEND AS WELL SO HE START TO SHOW AS WATCHES CLOTHES AND STAFF LIKE THAT. SO I WAS QUIET SUSPECTING THAT THIS STAFF WAS STOLEN AND WE WILL HAVE PROBLEMS IF THE POLICE COUCH US BUYING FROM HIM, WHEN HE TOLD ME THAT IS HIS GIRLFRIEND WHO GIVE IT TO HIM AND SHE JUST LEFT NOW TO HER COUNTRY. WHEN I HEARD THIS TALK FROM HIM I START TO TALK WITH HIM I WAS TRYING TO DISCOVER WHY IS HE BUYING HIS PRESENT I TOLD HIM THAT A PRESENT IS SOME THING BIG YOU CANT BUY IT LIKE THAT SO I DISCOVER THAT I AM DEALING WITH ONE OF THE LOVE RATS WE WAS TALKING ABOUT ALL THIS TIME, HE JUST SEARCH FOR OPPORTUNITY'S THAT S ALL, WHEN HE START TO TALK ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND WHO HE S GOING TO MARRY IN TO MONTHS TIME I JUST FEEL SICK, HE SAID IN FULL WORDS "SHE S OLD AND I AM STILL YOUNG SO SHE HAVE TO PAY TO GET ME", SO I WAS TRYING TO TELL HIM THAT SHE S A WOMAN AND HE SHOULD NOT DO THAT TO HER I TOLD HIM EVEN JUST THINK THAT SHE S YOUR SISTER WOULD YOU BE HAPPY IF SOME BODY ABUSE HER GENEROSITY?? SO HE SAID WELL SHE S NOT MY SISTER AND ONCE I WILL LEAVE TUNISIA TO LIVE THERE IN HER COUNTRY I WILL TRY TO COPE WITH LIVING WITH HER (VERY BAD POINT, I JUST CANT KEEP MY SELF TO PUKE).:mad::mad:
WE WAS TALKING AROUND 2 HOURS ABOUT IT AND HE HAD SOME FRIENDS WITH HIM WHO SHARE WITH HIM THE SAME IDEAS AND MOST OF THEM ARE WITH FOREIGNER.

WELL THE STRANGE THAT HE WAS SELLING TO MY FRIEND A WATCH FOR 100 TD WHEN IT COST 1,678$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think that he is the only one? not by a long shot m8!

MellieC

What's strange with that? It fell into the water or was stolen and will be replaced. Happens to mobile phones all the time... <g>
ROTFL!!! so very very true, why would they treasure a gift? the giver means nothing in the first place!!

aljaye

and if it sin't there? and he's lost it? will you be wondering if he's telling the truth?
Quite probaby.but we have to remember that this is is the most ham handed person on the planet..he breaks everything!!
He only tried taking a photo with my camera and ended up videoing the floor!!!
I doubt if he'd get much for selling it anway as I managed to barter from the requested 90 td to 20 its not the worlds most expensive gift!;)

MellieC

An offense against what? Every person is free to do with his belongings what he wants, sell them, eat them, run with the car over it.
indeed they are, "regifting" TB called it, maybe thats an Amercian term for it?

I can't speak for any other country, but in general gifts are given by brits as a show of esteem/affection/love, and we (brits) expect them to be recieved in that sense, very often a brithday or christmas gift is not something that we would have chosen for ourselves, maybe totally don't like, and if it gets passed on/exchanged or discarded we don't let the giver know, so not to hurt thier feelings.

I think there are 3 types of recipient in tunisia ~

those that accept the gift in the way it was given, which may or may not mean that its kept (see above)

those that accept the gift to give away to "show" that they have "plenty" so can give this thing because its "nothing"

those that sell them on because it's beznezz or give them (if appropriate) to the next beznezz that comes along

MellieC

You know Niez, in the past years I have spoken to many respectable Tunisians about bezness and many of them thought I was was completely crazy and that their people would never do something like that. I have been able, in all these cases, to show them examples and I can assure you that they felt exactly the same way that you do now.

It is not only Europeans who do not look closer because they would not like what they might see, it is Tunisians also. I dare to say that the term "bezness" is completely unknown to most Tunisians, but to many of them only, because they do not want to ask or examine it...

It is the same with sexual harrassment towards women which occurs in Tunisia quite often. Before I was aware of it, I never saw it conciously - but as soon as I look a bit closer into it, I saw it almost everywhere.

It is a matter of awareness - you probably know the case when you are looking for a certain shaped part in a big box of parts and you never find it. However, as soon as you have one sample of it, then you suddenly see many of them even without much of a search.
I love your analogy for awareness!!! and you are so very very right in what you say!!!

Mezoo

VIP Member
indeed they are, "regifting" TB called it, maybe thats an Amercian term for it?

I think there are 3 types of recipient in tunisia ~

(1.) those that accept the gift in the way it was given, which may or may not mean that its kept (see above)

(2.) those that accept the gift to give away to "show" that they have "plenty" so can give this thing because its "nothing"

(3.) those that sell them on because it's beznezz or give them (if appropriate) to the next beznezz that comes along
re-gifting is used is the states yes....

i know personally and have had experience with 1 and 2. such is tunisian life. :cool: if your gonna be in tunisia,,,get over it. :cool: