Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry naming people is not allowed on the forum.

This is not a kangeroo court where we can publish allegations and slur peoples names.

He may be guilty he may be nasty but i am not able to prove it.

If you want to name and shame go to Tunisianloverats.com

Can you delete your attchement

the highlander

hi mez
what was it i said about "naming and shaming" on here
all thebest

the highlander

kriss
i agree that emotionally its not a crime
but when you add in all that goes with marriage then is it not also"money and property by deception"
if this is the case then it sounds like a good case of bezness as descibed in numerous articals online
the highlander

skele

Tunisian prisons are horrendous but if these men are willing to spend years deceiving and destroying people for their own benefit and financial gain they deserve it. Especially when there are children involved. And if their family and girlfriends are in on it too, throw the lot of them in prison. It is utterly dispicable. Lots of people grow up poor and don't see it as an excuse to abuse others. I don't understand where this all comes from. And why so prevalent in Tunisia?

Trulymadlydeeply

Maybe making an example of some of them will make others think twice!!!!

aljaye

do the crime serve the time Kris!!

inside of a tunisian Prison is horrendous, almost as horrendous as the pain these people are inflciiting on others in the name of "love"????????????

I agree
I think prisons all over the world should be as uncomfortable as possible..we in the western world are too soft..if you've broken the law then why the hell should you be treated well?? The person you committed the crime against has had to suffer..so why should you go and get a degree in English and computer skills while they pick up the pieces.
Well done Tunisia on keeping their prisons like that I say..thats what they are supposed to be, an uncomfortable place for law breakers to suffer a PUNISHMENT not a holiday!!
Shame we can't get them to take our child *** offenders..I might be happier about paying ym taxes if I knew they werent keeping them in comfort!

aljaye

And dont quote human rights at me..if you have caused pain and suffering on another human being especially a child you abdicated those rights when you performed the act!! :mad:

aljaye

Do you mean martin fowler??? Isnt Robbie Fowler a footballer :confused::eek:

Ive got my names mixed up it is Robbie but not Fowler..you know the one with Welard the dog!

Dolly

And dont quote human rights at me..if you have caused pain and suffering on another human being especially a child you abdicated those rights when you performed the act!! :mad:
Agreed - why should I give my money to keep a bad one in comfort

ROULLA

hi mez
what was it i said about "naming and shaming" on here
all thebest
Hi Highlander hope that you are in good health! What was it you said out of curiousity ?

ROULLA

Maybe making an example of some of them will make others think twice!!!!
Hi Truly mou, hope that you and your family are all in good health! I know that i would do a bobit on him.:eek:

cayden

Ive got my names mixed up it is Robbie but not Fowler..you know the one with Welard the dog!
Brother of Bianca and Sonia, lol!

SEANITA

Robbie Jackson (Eastenders) Quite sad I just remembered the surname.

maria1

private invesigator contd

This is very sad, absolutely awful. Can some-one explain, when a woman (who is not from tunisia but from another country) marries a tunisian man, where would they marry, where is the most secure place (re legal certificate) and then why are they not living together, in tunisia or elsewhere
best wishes:)