Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

the highlander

hi roulla

hi there
in a previous section i said that naming and shaming wasnt allowed on t.com
mez said it was
i have just read kriss reply to the original poster asking her to remove name and pic
i understand that kriss dont want to have legal action taken against him
but like i said through out posts these guys get away cause everybody in tunisia either denies it goes on or sweeps it under the carpet
everybody is a winner even kriss
without all the love affairs in tunisia would t.com be so popular?
the hotels make money
so does tunisia as a country
so why end it lol
hope this explains post
ora best
the highlander

Black Mamba

Are you suggesting that Tunisia makes money because of love rats?

I hope you're bloody joking, it's f**** offensive

the highlander

just a thought black mamba
but correct me if i am wrong but does the tourist industry make money out of people returning to tunisia for what ever reason?
the flights the hotels the restaraunts the bars the clubs the taxis the shops
so i would say that yes as a country the more people that go and return the tunisia gdp improves
it was not meant to be offensive
sorry if you are taking the nip
i was answering a question as to why naming and shaming was not allowed on t.com

Black Mamba

How about people come back because it's lovely here?

the highlander

i didnt say it wasnt lovely there
and i didnt pick on the rats
all i said was for what ever reason tunisia benefits from increased tourism
and also said if it wasnt for the love stories be they good or bad would t.com be as popular as well
look at the posts the majority are about how to either get to your man or get your man to you
or buy gifts or sending money
i didnt mean to offend thats not my style
i have no gripes with tunisia as a country and never have
ps am bad am sorry
but if its so great why do all the guys wanna leave????

ROULLA

How about people come back because it's lovely here?
Hi Everyone hope that you are all in good health! I personally go to Tunisia because i love being there, i feel comfortable and let my hair down...I always feel stress free whilst i am out there, the fresh air, fresh fruit and veg, sea, the night life and that is why i go to Tunisia...And obviously because i am married to a Tunisian man ...

Soltef

Hi Everyone hope that you are all in good health! I personally go to Tunisia because i love being there, i feel comfortable and let my hair down...I always feel stress free whilst i am out there, the fresh air, fresh fruit and veg, sea, the night life and that is why i go to Tunisia...And obviously because i am married to a Tunisian man ...
Me too!I love going to Tunisia whenever possible-it's such a change from drab UK,plus I miss my man!

[email protected]

just a thought black mamba
but correct me if i am wrong but does the tourist industry make money out of people returning to tunisia for what ever reason?
the flights the hotels the restaraunts the bars the clubs the taxis the shops
so i would say that yes as a country the more people that go and return the tunisia gdp improves
it was not meant to be offensive
sorry if you are taking the nip
i was answering a question as to why naming and shaming was not allowed on t.com

hi highlander.i would love to go back to Tunisia cause i really loved the country,i found the culture interesting and quite similar to my country .i really felt like home,safe and i enjoyed everyday of our difficult and quite touristic program.i would sure go back.not for a man but for the country.that's a reason i'm still here after my pink bubble destroyed a bout a year ago.and of course i met some really good people here which i'm proud to call friends.
xxx

janette b

Ive been coming to tunisia for about 9-10 years now. I met my hubby 18 monhs ago so it was te country i fell for initially always thought it would be great to live here even before i met him.I love the climate, the people, the whole package, and god forbid if it all went wrong tomorrow i would still come back here.I call Tunisia home as it feels like home...the UK feels like .......not sure what to write here i just don't know, its where i have always lived until 12 months ago and where my family are but not home...

Nobody

There are no private investigators in Tunisia since such a profession would be illegal. Only the police can investigate any cases ... or someone who is doing the work of a PI, but not officially.

Nobody

When it concerns infidelity, you need a third party as a witness for verification. The courts will not take evidence that is collected by "you" because it could have been planted or made up.
Absolutely correct, an adultery case can NOT be made by the husband or wife, it must be a third party and it needs 2 witnesses (probably even male ones).

Nobody

This is very sad, absolutely awful. Can some-one explain, when a woman (who is not from tunisia but from another country) marries a tunisian man, where would they marry, where is the most secure place (re legal certificate) and then why are they not living together, in tunisia or elsewhere
best wishes:)
Only one answer: marriage in Tunisia and following the official procedure. In this case, the marriage is fully registered in Tunisia and the persons cannot marry legally again in Tunisia before they are divorced.

If they live in 2 different countries it makes a divorce more complicated though, since they need to agree about the divorce court.

kaylee_bou_absa

I've seen 4 fakir acts in sousse, I wonder if I've seen Salim
Ooohhh quite possible!!! :)
Salim works for a guy in has 6/7 guys who work fakir with their assistants but i believe there is only two main guys who employ them... xx

marhaba

:O:O.. Tunisia is the most amazing plave i have ever come accross. Its lovely and warm, the locals and tourists mix in the cafes and its very nice atmosphere. And i love being there because i have many friends and my fella!!!!! same as most people on here have a man. but they are NOT ALL rats!!!!! there are genuine ones. I hate how people can juge them just on one story here and one story there :O:mad: lool x

marhaba

Well its flaming annoying when these people dont know the tunisians personally though aint it?

kaylee_bou_absa

Yeah defo it seems that some people think if there one bad one must mean they are all bad!! x

marhaba

exaclty. its not just in bloody tunisia either lol. Look at turkey spain egypt greece LOOL!

MellieC

Are you suggesting that Tunisia makes money because of love rats?

I hope you're bloody joking, it's f**** offensive
of course tunisia makes money ~ benefits from the rats! that doesn't mean that tunisia, or tunisian people in general support their behaviour, but the money the women spend goes into the tunisian economy either way.

there is no need to be offended hun, you don't have to defend the "rats".