Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

Essem

Staff member
This is why our site and sites like it are so invaluable - forarmed is forwarned!

Mezoo

VIP Member
sorry snuggles. you have many friends here you understand. your in the best place for friends who understand. meanwhile like they said above you can name names on the other site. quite cathartic probably at this time...good luck

missmetal

Devastating! Thank god your instincts helped you and you're not stuck in a marriage

newtosousse

Sorry that you had this experience Snuggles. I am so glad that you didn't end up marrying him. It is hard to understand the level these men will go to. They are another breed altogether. As others have mentioned him you can name and shame him on the other site, put a photo up, and more women may come forward. I see it, as you have a guardian angel, who directed you to Facebook, before it was too late. It is going to take you time to process what happened to you, and as TDM said it is sickening to know the whole family are in on the scam. They all belong in the sewer.

Essem

Staff member
Was taking some pix in a Sousse hotel last week and got speaking to two guys who worked there - not animation! - one said hethought he looked like Barrack Obama (slightly) and the other some footballer or other.

Anyway when I asked how business was - there was pas un chat! - not even a cat about - Mr footballer said 'Can't complain, look at my iPhone' . He produced an old, antiquated mobile phone from his left pocket and we said 'awwwwwwww' shame!-

Then he said I have a rich pocket and a poor pocket and proceeded to produce a new iPhone from the right pocket. He said it depended on who he was speaking too /wanting to impress as to which mobile he'd show!!!!!!!!!!

aljaye

Lol Essem..I think signs to look for are
Comfortable in hotels..always a sign theyve been in them before.. as not many Tunes can afford to stay in them so whos been paying..

Knows the barman well...so you drink in here often..yes with all these tourist women around hmmmm

Is constantly viewing himself in the mirror cos he has the misguided view he is handsome..most rats arent in truth

Hasnt a job "because the hotes are quiet" but still seems to have an apartment, and a watch, and a gold chain (rats love bling), and smell of dolce and gabanna (which is the only one you know)...

the family helps him..the same one with all the sick relatives who need help !!!!!

newtosousse

Is able to say goodnight, I love you, I miss you, I need you, in English,Italian,Spanish and Russian. He only speaks Arabic and French fluently, but knows what Western Union means.

lynn

rofl lol that is a good 1 but true..

MellieC

Is able to say goodnight, I love you, I miss you, I need you, in English,Italian,Spanish and Russian. He only speaks Arabic and French fluently, but knows what Western Union means.
and can tell YOU where YOUR nearest Western Union Branch is, or how to "do it online"

tblueyez

bloody priceless all of them..there terrible some of them out there.im glad i just didnt get my rat a visa,got out just in time...

Trulymadlydeeply

Another good sign, designer clothing and expensive mobiles...how can they afford these things when they earn such little money that they're always harping on about, always on internet maybe another clue...I've seen them with about 5 tabs open clicking from one screen to the next with 5 women on the go!!!!

lynn

well the way my man is talking to me he can sling his hook, and he wonders why my family don't like him pfffffffffffff are they worth it?

Trulymadlydeeply

Not usually NO..... All I will say is start as you mean to go on. Don't make excuses for them, oh it's because he is homesick, or a language difference etc RUDE IS RUDE don't accept it!!!!

lynn

All we do is argue and he has a nasty mouth on him and he aint even here yet, and I don't care if he reads my comments anymore cos anything I say here I say to him anyway, I get called ***** and liar and this 1 thing I am not but he will push me to far 1 day and be pleasantly suprised at what happens...

Trulymadlydeeply

I would end it personally. It is such a hard slog (LDR) at the best of times without having to put up with that. I wouldn't wait to be pushed I would jump now....

MellieC

well the way my man is talking to me he can sling his hook, and he wonders why my family don't like him pfffffffffffff are they worth it?
Yours doesn't sound it right now!

has your family heard it? does he do it constantly or near enough?

best YOU sling his hook!!

MellieC

All we do is argue and he has a nasty mouth on him and he aint even here yet, and I don't care if he reads my comments anymore cos anything I say here I say to him anyway, I get called ***** and liar and this 1 thing I am not but he will push me to far 1 day and be pleasantly suprised at what happens...
not all "rats" are those that pressie/visa hunt!

lynn

Can anyone tell me if it is normal behaviour for your husband to call you a ***** and liar and other numerous names?
I am at the end of my tether now, if I spend any time with my family and I have not asked him or sent him a messege there is murder I dont think this is normal and I dont like being called a liar and ***** when im not.
can anyone tell me if they have thisoff their men?:confused:

MellieC

lynn, if you are pissed off enough to state it here on open forum ~

what is that saying to you? ignore us, we will just comment, but what is it TELLING YOU?

lynn

yes I just started a new thread now, I would like to know if there are others in same situation as i am so confused and stressed thx for all ur comments xx