Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

MellieC

OMG...nearly beaten to death, seriously if my man ever raised his hand to me his is running for his life (my Irish blood lol) I would kick his ass!!
probably 100% of women would say that, but its a hell of a shock when it happens, and ONLY a very FEW walk at that point!

MellieC

OH ahahahaha sooo funny lol i have read this 3 times
never met one yet thats "man" enough to step up! and I have taken on a few!

fay

Originally Posted by sheema
OMG...nearly beaten to death, seriously if my man ever raised his hand to me his is running for his life (my Irish blood lol) I would kick his ass!!

Until you are in this situation you do not know how you will react to the abuse. We can all sit here and say we wouldn't put up with it- I said exactly that- but when it happening to you, it is a very different story. Some people are strong enough to walk away at the first sign of it, others are not so. The abuser has normally ground you down so much, taken away or chipped away at your confidence, that you don't know how to get out of it, even when you live in 2 different countries!
Once you are out of that abusive relationship you see it all so differently

C

Cas

So if any of us have daughters hope the work started way back when on how to deal with mental and physical abuse. LEAVE !!!

crazypink

So if any of us have daughters hope the work started way back when on how to deal with mental and physical abuse. LEAVE !!!
So true Cas! Have brought my daughter up to respect herself and love herself more than to need a man to make her life complete. She is a total star with a mind of her own. Im really proud of her.

But this all starts when they are little. If they see their mother being abused then they think this is the norm. Be the kind of woman you want your daughter to be!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

C

Cas

I would be proud if I were you crazypink, hope many more Mums feel the same way. This is the way to prevent so many of the awful situations we hear about I feel sure. Those of us who have sons also have a duty which begins in early childhood too.

crazypink

I would be proud if I were you crazypink, hope many more Mums feel the same way. This is the way to prevent so many of the awful situations we hear about I feel sure. Those of us who have sons also have a duty which begins in early childhood too.
I have two grown sons and they are one women men! They would never lift a hand to a woman. And they are very protective of their sister lol. Children should be raised in love - not in hate. Alot of behaviour is learned from what they see and hear - so beware your words and actions!!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Loubna

Hi Lynn,

It's not acceptable in any culture for a man to use such vile language to address any woman in particular his wife or mother. When you are caught up in that abusive cycle you can't 'see the wood for the trees'. I really feel for you...................treat and spoil yourself, wrap yourself around people who genuinely care about you, put your head up walk away from him with your dignity in your pocked and don't look back. From that action alone you will improve your self esteem. You are a human being and don't deserve to be spoken to like a DOG.

All the best sweety xx:)

Scoobydoo

scooby thanks for the update on the bank situation, last time i dealt with anything it was not so pleasant!

yes i have your emails, i have around 40 from various people, and a bunch of PM's that are almost impossible to get into for some reason, and i have been running around like the devon looney without a moment to catch a breath ~

the weekend will be quiet? all the kids here at the adventure centre are going home (PLEASE lol) being surrounded by 140 kids is not my idea of how to get anything done, the highlight of the week was the waterfight, where i promptly got my own back on the noisy little sods and drenched em with a fire hose lol

i don't play fair!!
Understood, no probs!! Im starting to get a complex now though!! lol :)

MellieC

hun internet is a bit intermittent here!!!
but im getting there slowly!!!!

MellieC

with 2 sons and a daughter and an abusive ex, your in my territory here lol

my sons would NEVER raise a hand (be too afraid of me ~ "I bought you into this world and by god i would take you out" and they KNOW it)
my daughter's ex, wasn't abusive but turned out to be lazy, VERY lazy, he was OUT! she takes no prisoners!!

she had to give up her job in the end, and it not happy about that, but as a single mum with a 2 and 3 year old shes doing GOOD,

MellieC

loubna,

I have a dog, and a cat, and wouldn't speak to them like that!

and i can't imagine fred ever saying anything about his "princess" (kit the cat) but he did say she was the hammamet ***** when she spent 2 weeks out on the "tiles"!
he was totally disgusted at HIS princesses behaviour, totally disrespecting herself

FRED SHES A CAT"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loubna

yes of course mel............it was a figure of speech :rolleyes:

my friend also has a cat (female) and her husband gives her such a scolding when she returns home. he says 'where have you been? think you can go off gallivanting? he goes mad!
so your fred is not alone! LOL

xx:)

MellieC

I knew what you meant hun, ~ figure of speech

it just struck me that most people wouldn't actually talk to a dog like that!!

noted that its the guys that get hysterical about a cats behaviour lol

sheema

probably 100% of women would say that, but its a hell of a shock when it happens, and ONLY a very FEW walk at that point!
Been there done that, and I did walk away and straight to the courts, he ran for the hills!!!!

MellieC

well done!

cos its really hard for many people, the majority of people!!

Trulymadlydeeply

My head hurts today because of the title :(

MellieC

My head hurts today because of the title :(
LoL,

as in "they ain't wired right" you mean ROTFL

and couscous mentality lol

and the "oh my guy is so wonderful HE's NOT like that"

maybe not today but the day is young

ROTFLMFAO

Trulymadlydeeply

If hindsight of some women was as good as their foresight, they wouldn't be wearing slacks.

MellieC

If hindsight of some women was as good as their foresight, they wouldn't be wearing slacks.
OOOOOH, someone is WELL on form today LOL

dive for cover folks lol

its rampage day ROTFLMFAO