Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

aljaye

Tweeney **** lol lol lol

Even Mr Apathetic never slagged of my family quite the opposite. Lynn tell him that uis Welsh have a long history of kicking things into touch..and thats where hes going..and to use a valleys term "Slap him daft"!!!!

MellieC

well hello, where have you been? i thought you had sloped of to tune town or summat and kissed and made up!

aljaye

and that some of us still havent learned to type lol

MellieC

is that cos your slacks are too tight? lol

aljaye

No I have been working and sorting trip to Roma with the child...slope off to Tune town HAVE YOU SEEN THE FLIGHT PRICES!!!! Cheaper to go Australia..well nearly..kiss and make up Id need the flaming kiss of life!!

MellieC

lol

no kiss and make up on the cards then? never say never huh? lol

not seen flight prices or hol prices, i had enough with getting from paris to the UK lol

im just sort of over the water from ya ~ im in norht devon until tomorrow then heading back to the midlands!

lainie

stay away from jockland - we dont need your type here, missis!

MellieC

stay away from jockland - we dont need your type here, missis!
watch yersen you lol

i used to make regular trips to aberdeen, and in my childhood, glasgow and loch lomond, i can find my way around lol

lainie

watch yersen you lol

i used to make regular trips to aberdeen, and in my childhood, glasgow and loch lomond, i can find my way around lol
but you dont know where i live, thank god!!!

crazypink

but you dont know where i live, thank god!!!
But she has excellent radar to find you!!!!!! LOL

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

lainie

But she has excellent radar to find you!!!!!! LOL

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
arghhhhh. selling the flat now and moving to tunetown to be with my chickens!
i will have nitemares now, CP.
thanks for that.

MellieC

considering the address on your emails, and I am a "history Detective" ~ I can find people ~

is that like "I see dead people" lol

sheema

well done!

cos its really hard for many people, the majority of people!!
Yes makes me want to get the women and kids (if any) take them home lock them up so they cannot go back!!!!

FoxyRoxie89

We all know its not NORMAL behaviour, even you do when asking this question, but the question is are YOU going to let it be NORMAL behaviour- At the end of the day its your decision and as others have said, we are still here to support you, just for your sake we wish and hope you take the right path. Good luck xx

tblueyez

Can anyone tell me if it is normal behaviour for your husband to call you a ***** and liar and other numerous names?
I am at the end of my tether now, if I spend any time with my family and I have not asked him or sent him a messege there is murder I dont think this is normal and I dont like being called a liar and ***** when im not.
can anyone tell me if they have thisoff their men?:confused:
hi lynn hun,hope u ok and well..i sent you a tex did u grt it?.I along with many woman have suffered domestic violence,from the age on 17 untill age 34,then when i met my ex husband (tune) he started his **** aswell.i swore id never go threw it again and after all the crap i left him.it takes a lot and people will say you stupid when will you learn,but its hard and you belive they will change,MANY dont.im sorry its your fault,,i only do this becuse i love you etc,etc,its not acceptable lynn please try get strong and get outta it,,he is not even in the uk,omagine if he was.its ok on the phone,interent saying your a liar and a *****,he was here what you think he do to you?/..you are worht a lot more,eventually he will run you into the ground and then it be a lot harded to get out of it..i put my daughters dad in prison 3 times and stil had him back,i still suffer mentalally and still have scars to this day from my past.you need OUT NOW..he is a *****,you have my number and im here for you ok.please take care and godbless you xxxxxx

MellieC

We all know its not NORMAL behaviour, even you do when asking this question, but the question is are YOU going to let it be NORMAL behaviour- At the end of the day its your decision and as others have said, we are still here to support you, just for your sake we wish and hope you take the right path. Good luck xx
by god you have grown a lot, still a pleasure to see!!!

lynn

Hi tbl, yes I got your text I will send you a messege this weekend and thanks x

FoxyRoxie89

Nice to see you online Lynn, wishing you well and an end to your torment :) fingers crossed your future is bright (not orange though heard the connection has been rubbish for days :p )

lozz

Nice to see you online Lynn, wishing you well and an end to your torment :) fingers crossed your future is bright (not orange though heard the connection has been rubbish for days :p )
Hi has anyone else been having problems with orange. I am on tesco and my husband is on orange. I haven't been able to get through for days so am using my land-line which I really don't want to do.

FoxyRoxie89

All orange users in the UK I know have been having problems.