Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

NetNiet

Lozz do I understand well that you have Tesco in the USA and your husband in Tunisia has Orange?
As far as i know are there no problems with any supplier in Tunisia these days, didn't hear it and I can get tru to all kind off suppliers.

Jasmine

Orange network is ok in Tunisia...We have managed to get through to our friends and the USB is working fine (on it now lol)

Essem

Staff member
Mine too! All working well.........................

missmetal

Orange in Tunisia has been awful for me, i guess everyone is calling around for Eid. Im able to MSN with hubby on it, but not able to get thru when i call him.

missmetal

Lozz do I understand well that you have Tesco in the USA and your husband in Tunisia has Orange?
As far as i know are there no problems with any supplier in Tunisia these days, didn't hear it and I can get tru to all kind off suppliers.
Tesco's is not in the US, if it was, I'd be super happy :)

Actually did they open up in the US? LOL

MellieC

I think the internet connection and phone probs in the UK are to do with the "digital Switchover"

Orange, virgin Media, tesco, 3 ~ all been "down" in different areas, or running slow etc sky and bt seemed to have been OK.

and iphones whatever their network didn't want to play at all??

thats according to virgin media, who are refunding affected customers, while they sorted out their servers!

lozz

Thanks for your replies, I'm still unable to get through to him on orange in Tunisia. His mums is ok but shes tunisiana. Looks like hes gonna have to get a new sim card. It works ok on my landline but not my mobile.

MellieC

lozz, it might be something to do with your mobile sim ~ i changed from tmobile a few years back to 02, becuase something to do with tmobile suddenly started to "treat" certain calls as "junk" texts and calls not getting through etc.

can you try calling HIS mobile from a different UK mobile provider to just check?

lozz

Hi Mel, yeah I have and its finem anyway it is working tonight at last, just hope it lasts.

pbf

I am with Vodafone and sometimes can't get through to hubbie when I phone but when I SMS him he seems to get msg immediately . I have delivery report switched on on my phone

caveatemptor

This thread seems to have wandered off topic. I don`t normally concern myself with other people`s relationships or visa problems, but, it would appear that the original poster having asked for advice has chosen to ignore it, that`s her right and she will have to live with consequences. Now it seems that the Hero Abuser, let`s call him AH shall we, has been seeking visa information and has shown his true colours in replies to T.com members. If, big if, he ever gets to the UK and takes his bully-boy arrogant ways on to the streets I would advise him to seek a good cosmetic dentist. AH may be a big man within his family but he will get his come-uppance if he tries these tacticts with men in the UK.

lainie

bravo cave!

aljaye

This thread seems to have wandered off topic. I don`t normally concern myself with other people`s relationships or visa problems, but, it would appear that the original poster having asked for advice has chosen to ignore it, that`s her right and she will have to live with consequences. Now it seems that the Hero Abuser, let`s call him AH shall we, has been seeking visa information and has shown his true colours in replies to T.com members. If, big if, he ever gets to the UK and takes his bully-boy arrogant ways on to the streets I would advise him to seek a good cosmetic dentist. AH may be a big man within his family but he will get his come-uppance if he tries these tacticts with men in the UK.
Love it..and believe you me there are more than a few hairy ar**ed builders around the streets of wales who would not like being lipped to by someone like him..as I said in another post he needs to do a bit of homework if doesnt want to walk into the pub and get stared at from all corners!!

MellieC

Cave,

what are the chances that "AH" would "take it to a man"

I purposely did NOT say "another" man.

aljaye

Probably none Mellie cos he will have a yellow stripe as long as his back I feel..and will only to pick on the woman (we all know we are supposed to behave and be good little wives ha ha ).

MellieC

i am sure she will "PAY" for the disclosure, and THAT does worry me!

FoxyRoxie89

I did think about that Mellie, and thought she may also pay for our comments BUT we also wanted/tried to show her she is worth more and does not have to accept this behaviour.

Marie1959

I have serious concerns for the lady in question but what can anyone do she knows the situation and is prepared to continue down the visa road so all we can do is be there whenever the **** hits the fan and i am certain it will.

aljaye

if he turns on her because she is honest and becasue we will not be treated like idiots or put up with his abusive language then he really does need to think long and hard about coming to this country..because theres plenty more like us waiting to give him hell!!!

aljaye

i am sure she will "PAY" for the disclosure, and THAT does worry me!
Only if she lets it happen..if she pulls the rug from under his feet then she wont have to deal with anything.