Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

scotty_bambam

Dichromate salts contain the dichromate anion, Cr2O72

Uh?

Haven't seen any posts saying it's ok for a man to be older than a woman. Seems you're making things up as well, maybe those rose tinted glasses need a clean. Don't confuse your real world experiences with our virtual world.

I'm sure your husband and lots of other men want to "meat" a really good woman!
How nasty.aren't typo's and predictive text mistakes allowed in your world?

Aslemma

Typos and Predictive text can be a nightmare and sometimes I've even had to edit after posting. Even then the odd typo occasionally gets through, probably because the eye usually sees what it expects to see, but I hope I would notice something particularly bizarre

scotty_bambam

Typos and Predictive text can be a nightmare and sometimes I've even had to edit after posting. Even then the odd typo occasionally gets through, probably because the eye usually sees what it expects to see, but I hope I would notice something particularly bizarre

scotty_bambam

I didn't even know you could edit on here ,once posted,I have looked.on face book I just hold my finger on the text and an edit option comes up.

Jane BM

I so agree with you Scotty_bambam its funny how people dichromate around here about the women being older then the man but they think its okay for a man to be older then a women Age is just a number its what's in the heart for each other is what counts I am so tired about the age crap. People need to worry about themselves and not worry about how old one is from the other.
Eh???? Do you think I'd have stuck around or been a mod on here for years if that's how it was 'round here'.....

I personally can't stand the phrase age is just a number....of course it isn't....lol....you only have to look in the mirror in the mornings or feel the aches and pains to realise it's far far more than just a number.

Scottochott

I didn't even know you could edit on here ,once posted,I have looked.on face book I just hold my finger on the text and an edit option comes up.

Look below your post, you will see the options of edit/delete/report

Aslemma

Yes, fortunately you can Scotty, under your post where it gives your name and time of posting it also gives you the option to edit, delete or report. :)

Aslemma

Too damned right Jane, particularly the aches and pains in my case. :)

Aslemma

Don't worry so much about the wrinkles, as when you get older your eyesight fades so you don't notice them so much. :)

Aslemma...where did I say he is not like it.
I really hate it when people make clever comments without reading the whole conversation.
I said I have reasons to distrust him but do not want to believe it cause I am in love...that is all what I said...so better read next time ok????

At least I am being realistic and not like other people here claiming they have a perfect man and everything is amazing.
Of course it is...when you bring them amazing gifts and money....they will love that very much.....you are their money princess ......

Jane BM

Thats nice, and yet you only could have known those things after being married and living together for a while. Cause right from the start you would obviously not know if he will never ask for money or such things.
That is what I find scary....the pain once you are so deep in it and have married already and then you find out the truth.....
There was always an element of risk, I'd be a liar if I said the thoughts didn't go through my head, but not because of anything he did, more the horror stories I heard and saw. Plus we fit so many of the 'stereotypes'..age difference, he worked in animation etc etc etc....however my gut always told me I wasn't being fooled..he never was a hearts and flowers man, was never on 'best' behaviour, so I never felt i was being swept away by some romantic dream....despite the distance in both age and physical distance it was always very 'real'....

I'd say always listen to your gut, don't ignore it, many people if they're truly honest with themselves in hindsight will know they were deluding themselves.....not that they'd ever admit that to anyone. X

Jane BM

Aslemma...where did I say he is not like it.
I really hate it when people make clever comments without reading the whole conversation.
I said I have reasons to distrust him but do not want to believe it cause I am in love...that is all what I said...so better read next time ok????

At least I am being realistic and not like other people here claiming they have a perfect man and everything is amazing.
Of course it is...when you bring them amazing gifts and money....they will love that very much.....you are their money princess ......
I think you've misunderstood what Aslemma was saying to you.....

Aslemma

Too right Jane but it's far too much bother to explain. This thread will run and run and Barbarella will prevaricate until she eventually decides none of us know anything at all and makes up her own mind.

What really puzzles me, I just can not imagine that a whole country can be rotten bad! I am somone who always tries to see the good in every person. Are they actually aware what they doing to those women? I mean.....it feels to me like they have no soul! I just can not imagine anyone doing that to others.....
Barbra the whole country isn't roten bad really I know of two country's where they have wonderful men and people.

Trulymadlydeeply

Theresa do you target Arab/African countries for friendship? What is the reasoning for this?

Theresa you seem to be a very nice woman and believe me if you would ask me I have not problem with age or other things or whatsoever. But when I read the article about bezness I was deeply shocked, I wasnt even aware that there are so many calculating people in this world.

Of course it appears to outsiders as if they all so lovely....and I probably would have seen it like that too....most Tunisian appear as lovely and cute and charming....and I guess so many other things. But one just has to understand it is only a game.

And in your case I would open my eyes a bit more....cause that you bring them gifts and all that is the typical case of bezness...and the way you see it that they poor and you maybe even have to pay for things is exactly the thing they want from you. Sorry to say that like I said I am sure more people think that here about you but no one wants to say something cause you seem so nice......anyway now I said it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs K

wow!!! There are good and bad people in every country, every race, every religion. Nothing in life is guaranteed, your relationship may not last, it could be the greatest love story of all time, or it could just be a normal relationship that has its ups and downs that you have to work hard at, you just don't know, but that's the same whether he is tunisian, english or from another bloody planet. I have gone into my marriage with open eyes but also an open heart, nothing is guaranteed ever, just enjoy your life :) it is upsetting when you are unfortunate and do pick a bad apple (i have picked at least 3 previously and they were english, english and welsh), but not everyone is the same and you shouldn't push your bitterness onto other peoples relationships. You have to take a chance in life or it will just be full of what ifs and regrets, it wont always work out but at least you can say you tried!! That's my opinion anyway :) x

Njt11

Wow!!! How rude!!! You've managed to offend most of the people who have offered you advice when you have gone on and on and on about the relationship that you have ended!!