Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

Selmi

Aslemma you are a silly cow LOL

Theresa you seem to be a very nice woman and believe me if you would ask me I have not problem with age or other things or whatsoever. But when I read the article about bezness I was deeply shocked, I wasnt even aware that there are so many calculating people in this world.

Of course it appears to outsiders as if they all so lovely....and I probably would have seen it like that too....most Tunisian appear as lovely and cute and charming....and I guess so many other things. But one just has to understand it is only a game.

And in your case I would open my eyes a bit more....cause that you bring them gifts and all that is the typical case of bezness...and the way you see it that they poor and you maybe even have to pay for things is exactly the thing they want from you. Sorry to say that like I said I am sure more people think that here about you but no one wants to say something cause you seem so nice......anyway now I said it.
May I add how disgusted I am that your mocking forum members in this way they are only trying to help and advise and what a great job they do
Theresa you seem to be a very nice woman and believe me if you would ask me I have not problem with age or other things or whatsoever. But when I read the article about bezness I was deeply shocked, I wasnt even aware that there are so many calculating people in this world.

Of course it appears to outsiders as if they all so lovely....and I probably would have seen it like that too....most Tunisian appear as lovely and cute and charming....and I guess so many other things. But one just has to understand it is only a game.

And in your case I would open my eyes a bit more....cause that you bring them gifts and all that is the typical case of bezness...and the way you see it that they poor and you maybe even have to pay for things is exactly the thing they want from you. Sorry to say that like I said I am sure more people think that here about you but no one wants to say something cause you seem so nice......anyway now I said it.
Thats really "classey" it's no surprise
your tunisian partner has behaved in that way your one crazy women

scotty_bambam

Yes...on and on and on..so you've been on tunisisn love rats and learnt all about bezness and now you see every Tunisian like this.and I agree,don't push your bitterness onto other people. Whatever problems We face in our relationship is no concern of yours.there's an old u.k saying that I think applies to you. S.h.I.t. or get off the pot.

gem15

wow!!! There are good and bad people in every country, every race, every religion. Nothing in life is guaranteed, your relationship may not last, it could be the greatest love story of all time, or it could just be a normal relationship that has its ups and downs that you have to work hard at, you just don't know, but that's the same whether he is tunisian, english or from another bloody planet. I have gone into my marriage with open eyes but also an open heart, nothing is guaranteed ever, just enjoy your life :) it is upsetting when you are unfortunate and do pick a bad apple (i have picked at least 3 previously and they were english, english and welsh), but not everyone is the same and you shouldn't push your bitterness onto other peoples relationships. You have to take a chance in life or it will just be full of what ifs and regrets, it wont always work out but at least you can say you tried!! That's my opinion anyway :) x
To be fair I think 99% of Tunisian men are from another planet in another universe :-D lol

I am not bitter....just read some articles about Tunisia and you can read about bezness....they consider it as an actual job ;-) and when you read the article it says 90 percent of Tunisian me are like that. ;-)

Aslemma

For some reason Barbarella's description of me seems to be missing on my screen but it certainly made me laugh when Selmi's post enlightened me. At least she won't get any bullshit from me. :)

Trulymadlydeeply

I deleted it Aslemma. No need for direct insults.

gem15

I am not bitter....just read some articles about Tunisia and you can read about bezness....they consider it as an actual job ;-) and when you read the article it says 90 percent of Tunisian me are like that. ;-)
I don't know where u got your stats from but I would bet my house on it that they are wrong.

I have plenty of male friends and they are certainly not rats. It's no secret I don't agree with big age gaps and there is a hidden agenda but 90% is a bit steep. Maybe 90% that work in tourism yes but not the whole country.

Aslemma

Bless you Truly but there was really no need. My shoulders are broad and remarks such as that say more about the person who makes them than about the person they are aimed at.

Paula1975

To be fair I think 99% of Tunisian men are from another planet in another universe :-D lol
The male species in general....not just Tunisians!!x

Last edited:

Paula1975

There was always an element of risk, I'd be a liar if I said the thoughts didn't go through my head, but not because of anything he did, more the horror stories I heard and saw. Plus we fit so many of the 'stereotypes'..age difference, he worked in animation etc etc etc....however my gut always told me I wasn't being fooled..he never was a hearts and flowers man, was never on 'best' behaviour, so I never felt i was being swept away by some romantic dream....despite the distance in both age and physical distance it was always very 'real'....

I'd say always listen to your gut, don't ignore it, many people if they're truly honest with themselves in hindsight will know they were deluding themselves.....not that they'd ever admit that to anyone. X
I must agree......not all animateurs fit the stereotype!! Mine certainly doesn't but he is a bit older and did have his wild days back in the day!! A woman's instinct is usually right so yes, go with that x

robynnehm

That's what hubby did... He got poorly after they cut his wages and then left to go home... he's dying for another job but doesn't want to go back to the hotels... he's very loyal! Put a ring on as soon as we became boyfriend and girlfriend to warn the women off haha x he's a good guy!! X x x

Paula1975

Good for you!! I'm happy it's all worked out for you, hopefully he'll be here with you soon x