English test results

Aysha

Hello my hubby got his test results today and he passed however the results are just online and we have to wait for the certificate, just wanted to know if we can start our spouse application now or will we need to wait for the certificate? can we not just give the reference number with our documents or will they require to see the Certificate?

help please

DARK ANGEL

Hello my hubby got his test results today and he passed however the results are just online and we have to wait for the certificate, just wanted to know if we can start our spouse application now or will we need to wait for the certificate? can we not just give the reference number with our documents or will they require to see the Certificate?

help please
I think u need to wait till you get ur certificate ,this take few weeks i am not sure , Jane will be here soon so she can give u mores details !

Jane BM

help please
They used to need to see the certificate, however I'm under the impression that you can give the details to them, whilst waiting for the certificate. You'd need to check out the UKVI site, the information will be on there.

Congratulations on him passing...:D

SSSFFF

i don`t think so you need to provide the certificate, they use too. Because the checking from the uk border agency is done online as long he used his correct details like family name and surname and the correct ID and he demonstrate it`s an approved test and provider and he attend the level wanted it will be fine. However, wish test did he past? check online on their web site how long it take to receive your certificate? But me personally, i think you rather wait for the certificate before you start your application to avoid any doubt or panic.
CONGRATULATION for him
hope you follow that with this success in your application, god bless

Aysha

i don`t think so you need to provide the certificate, they use too. Because the checking from the uk border agency is done online as long he used his correct details like family name and surname and the correct ID and he demonstrate it`s an approved test and provider and he attend the level wanted it will be fine. However, wish test did he past? check online on their web site how long it take to receive your certificate? But me personally, i think you rather wait for the certificate before you start your application to avoid any doubt or panic.
CONGRATULATION for him
hope you follow that with this success in your application, god bless

Hi yes he passed the A2 and he got his results from Cambridge :)

Aysha

I looked on UKVI and could not see anything :(

jed

please anyone can help me what i must do to sort my english test ...i been married for a month and no idea what i must do i search with my wife everyday but we cant do nothing ...anyone can inbox me for more information ...thank u

Jane BM

please anyone can help me what i must do to sort my english test ...i been married for a month and no idea what i must do i search with my wife everyday but we cant do nothing ...anyone can inbox me for more information ...thank u
Your wife should look on the UKVI site at the visa regulations, it also gives a list of the appropriate English tests you need to sit. Your English test needs to be done at the British Council in Tunis.

scotty_bambam

Hi,
Thought I was making good progress sorting out the booking of the English test.I read that I could choose between academicA1and general A1 and presumed it was the latter and it said book online then take cash only within 3 days to Tunis..I told hubby to call the British council today to confirm and they referred him to ieltsukvisas.British council.org and on there is offering as well as the other 2 tests A1 life skills.. Which one does he need to do.? And this one says book online and pay by bank transfer only.very confusing..has anyone recently done this? As I know things change every April.
Thanks.

Jane BM

Hi,
Thought I was making good progress sorting out the booking of the English test.I read that I could choose between academicA1and general A1 and presumed it was the latter and it said book online then take cash only within 3 days to Tunis..I told hubby to call the British council today to confirm and they referred him to ieltsukvisas.British council.org and on there is offering as well as the other 2 tests A1 life skills.. Which one does he need to do.? And this one says book online and pay by bank transfer only.very confusing..has anyone recently done this? As I know things change every April.
Thanks.
I've replied to you on another thread, on the UKVI site it does tell you which tests are approved.

scotty_bambam

I've replied to you on another thread, on the UKVI site it does tell you which tests are approved.
Well I guess what I'm wondering is which test would be the easiest.?

Melf

How long after the test are the results received and has anyone managed to get them emailed over? If so.. how? :) xxx

scotty_bambam

My hubby took his test 8 days ago.if you log onto his account at the British council after 13 days you will see the results.on the same day they post it out.but apparently it takes 2 months to actually get the certificate.think I'll get hubby to see if he can collect in person as his post n ever arrives.

luna06

We waited a month for hubby results and another month exactly for his certificate, he received and email for the results and a text yo come to collect the certificate, it literally took 2months exactly :). Hope it helps :)