Evidence Layout for Spouse Visa

Very soon - I think I submitted the application online and booked an appointment 2 weeks after but if we really had wanted to we could have booked the next day! i am not saying that is always the case but it was when we booked.

We chose the day and time we wanted without any problem.
I thought your partner had to submit the application? Can I do it from the UK for him in Tunisia?

Shazza100

Ha! Yes I had this concern too but I submitted from my computer in the end rather than him. He then signed the application before we went to the appointment when I was in Tunisia. The application was from him not me. I just submitted from my computer.

Just to be clear you are just the sponsor not the applicant. Your partner is the applicant and it has to be his application and signed by him. I just submitted his application from my computer and chose the date of the appointment.

Ha! Yes I had this concern too but I submitted from my computer in the end rather than him. He then signed the application before we went to the appointment when I was in Tunisia. The application was from him not me. I just submitted from my computer.

Just to be clear you are just the sponsor not the applicant. Your partner is the applicant and it has to be his application and signed by him. I just submitted his application from my computer and chose the date of the appointment.
That makes things a lot easier, once you submitted online did you print it off then for him to sign? Do you pay when you submit online too?

Shazza100

Yes I printed it all off and payment is made at the same time. He then signed the documents when i went to Tunisia. We also photocopied everything in Tunisia as well. I do have to say that we didn't apply for the spouse visa though but it is in the same category of joining family permanently in the Uk - but limited to 6 months for us to marry in the UK but it is the same process for the visa.Hope this helps.

Yes I printed it all off and payment is made at the same time. He then signed the documents when i went to Tunisia. We also photocopied everything in Tunisia as well. I do have to say that we didn't apply for the spouse visa though but it is in the same category of joining family permanently in the Uk - but limited to 6 months for us to marry in the UK but it is the same process for the visa.Hope this helps.
Yes that's perfect thank you very much.