Exit Stamp Leaving Tunisia

I am so annoyed because when I returned home from my 1 month in Tunisia in October, I went to photocopy my exit stamp and it is not there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't have to pay departure tax with all that is going on it was cancelled.

So now I have no proof I was there? Does anyone have any idea IF there is anything I can do to prove it please?

Shazza100

Did they stamp on the way in? Also do you have your tickets..boarding card stub?

Trulymadlydeeply

Never heard of them not stamping your passport?

Did they stamp on the way in? Also do you have your tickets..boarding card stub?
I never get stamps on the way in and I never kept my boarding card stub because Im only starting to prepare myself with the visa information but will keep everything from now on. I do have my e-mail confirmations with payment confirmations but does that actually prove I go onto the plane? Thank you

Never heard of them not stamping your passport?
I found this really weird too, I've checked my passport over and over and absolutely nothing. I never got a stamp on the way in when I went in June but on the way out over the departure tax stamp BUT in October no stamp going in and no stamp coming out because of not having to buy a departure stamp.

Shazza100

No stamp going in??? I don't mean a physical stamp but just something with the date on? Did you go through security? I have travelled many times and seen many people go through never seen them miss a stamp in or out. It doesn't matter about no departure stamp - they still stamp your passport - I have had this departure stamp or not - I find it odd that they would miss this going in and out. Also if it wasn't there on the way in...they would have questioned you surely as you can only stay for 3 months.

sass

I have just returned from Tunis last week and my passport was stamped on both entry and exit, even without the departure stamp and also all previous visits to Tunisia, it is not a European country so your passport should really have been stamped.

Shazza100

Which airport did you fly to and from?

No stamp going in??? I don't mean a physical stamp but just something with the date on? Did you go through security? I have travelled many times and seen many people go through never seen them miss a stamp in or out. It doesn't matter about no departure stamp - they still stamp your passport - I have had this departure stamp or not - I find it odd that they would miss this going in and out. Also if it wasn't there on the way in...they would have questioned you surely as you can only stay for 3 months.
OMG I feel so stupid now, I have checked once more and I have found it, is it a red stamp going in?, but no exit stamp is this normal?

I have just returned from Tunis last week and my passport was stamped on both entry and exit, even without the departure stamp and also all previous visits to Tunisia, it is not a European country so your passport should really have been stamped.
I feel soooooooooooooo stupid now I found the entry stamp it was RED?, but no exit stamp?

Shazza100

It should have a date..odd you don't have a similar exit stamp but if you don't have one, you don't have one.

When you are photocopying your stamps are you writing the full dates on the copy you were there?

Shazza100

the date is on the stamps

It should have a date..odd you don't have a similar exit stamp but if you don't have one, you don't have one.
When I went in June I only have the black exit stamp and I have now found the red entry entry for October. Thank you very much for making me re-think and looking closer again x

Shazza100

They usually stamp them on the same pages but just check through just in case someone didn't stamp it in the middle or on the back page or anything. do you are missing an entry stamp for an earlier visit and an exit stamp for the last visit...well if you have your tickets I am sure you will be fine.

They usually stamp them on the same pages but just check through just in case someone didn't stamp it in the middle or on the back page or anything. do you are missing an entry stamp for an earlier visit and an exit stamp for the last visit...well if you have your tickets I am sure you will be fine.
That's right but I do have my flight confirmations thank god. From now on I will make sure I get my stamps exit and entry LOL. Thanks once again x

Shazza100

Can't see it being a problem for the visa :)