Exit Stamp Leaving Tunisia

Can't see it being a problem for the visa :)
Someone told me I can't just photocopy the entry and exit stamps in my passport?, I have to get them certified? - what does that mean do you know?

Shazza100

Who is this someone? Did they apply for a visa? good luck if you want to try...I didn't get mine certified. Who does this someone feel should certify them?

Shazza100

perhaps this someone is getting themselves confused....nowhere does it actually say you have to produce the stamps but you must decide what supports the application the strongest.stamps show you visit and so do tickets - thats the thinking there.

scotty_bambam

perhaps this someone is getting themselves confused....nowhere does it actually say you have to produce the stamps but you must decide what supports the application the strongest.stamps show you visit and so do tickets - thats the thinking there.
Oi! I'm the someone! I've just applied for my husband's visa,and worked off a list provided by ronaldhino . ..no need to be sarky!

ah ok thank you x

Shazza100

oh god sorry! I didn't realise it was you...I thought it was one of those coffee shops talks!! You got all of your stamps in your passport certified??? Who did this for you? Seriously I am sorry xx

This person has applied for the visa and I actually think it makes a lot of sense and is very strong proof. I think I will do this. So much information isn't there !!

Shazza100

We applied for a visa too and were successful but yes you must decide for yourself - I for one am going to stop posting, it must be confusing with conflicting information - good luck, hope all goes well. x

We applied for a visa too and were successful but yes you must decide for yourself - I for one am going to stop posting, it must be confusing with conflicting information - good luck, hope all goes well. x
Thank you for making re-look at my passport stamps though, is your husband with you now? x

scotty_bambam

oh god sorry! I didn't realise it was you...I thought it was one of those coffee shops talks!! You got all of your stamps in your passport certified??? Who did this for you? Seriously I am sorry xx
Lol.no worries..I photocopied the bio page and the stamps pages and took them to a main post office where they are looked at,and compared with your actual passport,then they write under each copy that this is a true likeness.then they sign and stamp it.it costs £9

Shazza100

ah i get it now...to certify the stamps are actually from your passport as it is a copy. I thought it was a case of someone certifying the stamps in your passport were real. I was thinking who is going to do this? I did think about certifying my passport but not the stamps but just added a copy in the end. Sorry for my harshness - not silly at all..good luck both with everything. That will teach me for wading in with my size 8 feet...

scotty_bambam

ah i get it now...to certify the stamps are actually from your passport as it is a copy. I thought it was a case of someone certifying the stamps in your passport were real. I was thinking who is going to do this? I did think about certifying my passport but not the stamps but just added a copy in the end. Sorry for my harshness - not silly at all..good luck both with everything. That will teach me for wading in with my size 8 feet...

Well you're right that you get lots of conflicting information,and I've probably been a bit o.t.t and sent stuff I didn't need to( found out too late I didn't need to send my p60,as it didn't do me any favours,as showed low earnings meaning I had to write a long explanatory letter)but I can only afford to do this once,if We get refused,that's it.xx

Jane BM

You don't need to have everything stamped, certified etc etc.......copies of your passport pages is fine, any flight documents you've retained, any hotels confirmation emails.......as proof of your travel there. X

Jane BM

Don't stop posting....there is more than one way of doing things. X

Aslemma

When I was due to leave Tunisia in May I looked at my passport to stick the exit stamp in and it didn't look as though it had been stamped when I arrived. It was a new passport and my previous one was full of stamps, several to a page. I obviously panicked , expecially when the rep couldn't find it either. I presented my passport and exit stamp at the airport and they had no problem finding it - on the back page and very faint!!