financial requirments , and income calculate for uk settlment visa

ronaldinho

hi everyone does anybody know how to calculate income for settlment visa uk please?

robynnehm

Not sure what your personal situation is exactly but check this out if you haven't already

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...exFM_Section_FM_1_7_Financial_Requirement.pdf
I've looked at the appendix... and I can't see whether that 18,600 is before or after tax... surely it should be before?? X because otherwise that's so tight!! Having met the criteria but then the government taking it off you doesn't then meet it... help please? Just a general question! X ☺

scotty_bambam

Its gross.. Before.. X

robynnehm

Ahhh good!! thanks x

luna06

Hey everyone, we applied for our visa nearly 4 weeks ago , I know it might take longer but my question is, do they really contact the employer for references ? As I have asked my manager but she hasn't been contacted at all and she's on holiday for 2 weeks I just wanted to know if try have to or is just if the need more information ? Could someone please clarify this to me thanks a lot, :)

robynnehm

Can anyone help I hit the criteria as I have said before for my monthly earnings on my yearly income.. It does however include my bonus I get monthly (changes per month depending on what I sell) but I always get bonus... my standard salary and my second job. Now will this pass the criteria. As although I have it in bonus.... I still earn what I need to if not more... im really paranoid about this as I don't want it to let me down x can I get some advice would be great... thanks x I just don't want to be stressed when I don't need to be x

Jane BM

As long as your bank statements back up that for the previous 6 months you meet the earnings, that's fine.

robynnehm

That's perfect than!! Thanks sooooo much x x