Free land for the poor in Tunisia

janette

yes the gouverment sometimes they can give land, you all from europe you dont know anything about countries, so do not judge us .thanks
Samir - what on earth is all that about? I did not see one word against Tunisia or Tunisians in this thread. It may be a good idea for you to remember that some of the members actually live in Tunisia and enjoy the lifestyle and the company of their Tunisian friends.

Mrs H

yes the gouverment sometimes they can give land, you all from europe you dont know anything about countries, so do not judge us .thanks

Nobody is judging you but you are assuming we know nothing about Tunisia. Some of us live there, some of us are married to Tunisians. My husband is tunisian and has never heard of this before. Maybe you can enlighten us. How do you qualify for this free land cause I know plenty if Tunisians that would jump at that opportunity.

ROULLA

Hi Jane, hope that you and your family are all well!

Sorry Jane, do you mean what kind of help?
If so then Then the Tunisia government do help....
Example, if you are unable to work due to disability of some sort then they pay you a monthly fee and you needn't have worked before. Or if let's say you passed all your school grades then they help and set you up for higher education in a different country, I know of 2 students who have passed and have been offered to either go to America or the UK, accommodation paid for.
There are many things that the government pay for believe it or not.
Hope that's what you asked me Jane.

This is for Samir, sorry where did I judge you?

Aslemma

This site welcomes Tunisian nationals who actually live in the country, especially those who are willing and able to give us an insight into things of which we may otherwise be unaware. We do not, however,welcome those with an apparent chip on their shoulder, who jump in to defend things which are not under attack and post rude comments about long-standing members who have, over the years acquired a great deal of knowledge about various aspects of Tunisia and Tunisian life.

Last edited: