Getting Married In tunisia

Jane BM

Hello All :)
I am new here and don't know much about Tunisia's procedure for wedding,
But I have heard that the couple should be Mixed Couple.
i.e. between a foreigner and a native of Tunisia.
If so, I would like to do a unique marriage !!! :p
Hi and welcome to the forum...

Do you have a Tunisian girlfriend then? have you been to Tunisia?...i dont quite understand what you mean by wanting to do a unique marriage?

ROULLA

Hello All :)
I am new here and don't know much about Tunisia's procedure for wedding,
But I have heard that the couple should be Mixed Couple.
i.e. between a foreigner and a native of Tunisia.
If so, I would like to do a unique marriage !!! :p
Hi Cooldude and welcome to the forum. I don't know about unique a foreigner marrying someone who is Tunisian is far from unique there are thousands of us who are married to a Tunisian. Sorry if I misunderstood but I am lost to tell you the truth about the unique bit can you be more specific ?:)

Essem

Staff member
100_1919.JPG 100_1910.JPG100_1911.JPG100_1914.JPG100_1917.JPG100_1924.JPG

Essem

Staff member
Above pix of one of the salle des fêtes, Jinene Khadija, used for conferences and weddings and is located on Route de Tunis.

Lots more pix on our fb pages.

caveatemptor

unique - maybe monogamous, not polygamamous ??????
Check out Cooldude`s details, I suspect he is one of those New York/New Jersey trolls who were on the forum a week or so ago. They think they are funny, but do we?

Josie

Is any1 online in need of urgent help!

Josie

its for a friend, where did u order your birth certificate how much n how long did it take to come?Xx

gem15

I ordered mine recently from the registery office in the town where i was born and paid extra to get it delivered the next day. Normally it takes max 5 days.

Jane BM

its for a friend, where did u order your birth certificate how much n how long did it take to come?Xx
From your local registry office...costs about £9.00, if its urgent you can actually call in and collect it the same day.

SamiiJ

Hello all :)

Does anyone know any nice hotels in Tunis for a wedding reception?

Maybe does dinner too not just sweets?

Thanks everyone :) xx

SamiiJ

Hey ladies :)

I am looking at wedding dresses online and was wondering if any of you had ordered online and from what websites? What was your experience like?

Thanks so much

:)

Jane BM

I'm presuming you'll be in the UK to pick it up? All depends what kind of dress you're after Samii....check out Monsoon Brides, I got mine there, perfect for weddings in sunnier climates!!!

*Jess*

I ordered mine from BHS. It was a perfect fit :)

Jasmine

BHS are brill :D

loulou28

Monsoon now have a half price sale on their website..... many wedding dresses in the sale!
have a look all of you that are searching! x

Rabz12

theres a website called i love bridal.co.uk which is good im thinking of ordering from there, anyone know of any wedding decor vendors in kantaoui or sousse area ??

Hi
i am indian and i am marrying tunisian women. but i dnt know the prcedure of marraige in tunisia. please tell me what is the procedure and what document are required