Getting Married In tunisia

Trulymadlydeeply

Welcome to the forum Monica, as above I would check with your embassy, if I remember correctly we do have a Canadian member but for the life of me I cant remember who it was!!!!

Canada by all accounts is lovely, why would you want to leave there?!

Cheryl

Wlcome Monica...

Wish you all the best for your forthcoming wedding xxx

selz

Welcome
There is lots of info on here about getting married etc.... U will need 2 trawl through it all.
Good luck with everything.
x

Jasmine

Monica....

Hi and welcome to the forum. Congratulations and good luck with your wedding xxx

suverny71

Welcome to the forum x x x

Patrice

Banned
Welcome Monica and best wishes on your wedding

monica m

Cool thanks so much !!!

monica m

Thanks all !! love and blessings to everyone!!! I love my man very much and he feels the same for me. If i leave Canada its for myself ive enjoyed it here for a long time ... time for change, time to move on, time to enjoy my life...time to give love, time to be loved !! Peace ..Love to all !!

K

Kassie

Well i am back in sunny Birmingham without my new husband..........
It was the best day of my life it was brilliant defo a day to remember very different not what i thought it would be but we have done it at last even with all the stress from the family on both sides we got through it together.......
Just the next step now the VISA :)

Congratulations on you wedding :)...hope all goes well with your visa! ;)

xxxxx

sylviachoudry

congrats, welcom to the club, its a stress but worth all the waiting in the end love syl ,xxx

sylviachoudry

congrats and good luck,x

G

gunnisonrancher

We want to get married but how does she go about getting a divorce from a Tunisian???

My fiance is from the UK and got married to a tunisian asshole. From what I hear most of them are. I am an american and we started talking and one thing led to another and now we want to get married. But she is still married to "him". If anyone has any advice or information on how to go about it and make things easier. please let me know. If you want you can e-mail me or IM me at [email protected]. Thanks

sparkle

has she conatcted the embassy in tunisia they might be able to help

Trulymadlydeeply

Depends on a lot of different factors, have they ever lived together in the UK (is she British)? If they have I m sure she can just apply for a divorce here. If they havent I believe the divorce will have to be settled in Tunisia. Good luck.

sylviachoudry

give her this site she can talk to us ,help her get sorted out, good luck for your life together,

selz

Id also suggest the embassy, they shud point u in the rite direction.
Good luck 4 the future!

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
From what I hear most of them are

LOL

Good old generalisations ;-)

Go Obama!

pej

Yes, quite interesting requesting help from a site called www.tunisia.com while making sure to slag all Tunisians... but if she needs a divorce I do hope she gets one!

K

Kassie

Yes, quite interesting requesting help from a site called www.tunisia.com while making sure to slag all Tunisians... but if she needs a divorce I do hope she gets one!

....ditto! :rolleyes:

xxxx

suverny71

OMG how rude are you!!!!

My husband is Tunisian and he is not an asshole i can tell u!!

Please do not tar all Tunisians with the same brush.....people all around the world can have problems with partners in marraige etc not just in Tunisia.

Try to choose your words more carefully especially when asking for help!