Gift Ideas for in-laws???!!!

Kiki1000

So my parents would like to buy a gift to take to Tunisia for my partners mother and his sister who has planned our wedding...does anyone have any ideas??!! I'm thinking something with a UK theme but not entirely sure what???!!!

Jillimom

Well, for my female in-laws, things like nice lotions and perfumes are what they like. Good European chocolate is especially appreciated as well. ;)

Aslemma

I would be a little careful about perfumes etc., as though some ladies love them, and Tunisian brides seem to wear a lot of makeup for their wedding, some more religious ladies view them differently. A nice clock if it wasn't too heavy would be appreciated, as they do like to show their friends and neighbours presents they have got from abroad. Another idea is a picture frame - if you have a photo of you and your fiance to go in it I know they would be thrilled.

Jane BM

Chocolate, chocolate and chocolate......they love our chocolate. Xx

ROULLA

So my parents would like to buy a gift to take to Tunisia for my partners mother and his sister who has planned our wedding...does anyone have any ideas??!! I'm thinking something with a UK theme but not entirely sure what???!!!
Hi Kiki, thank you for your reply!
I personally would buy chocolates but I'd buy them something that they can remember me by. I'd buy them something that the mother could use in the kitchen. You could even buy a dish that you bake cakes in like a FORMA, which they sell in Cyprus. We do have them here but the quality isn't as good. They really like kitchen utensils. I've bought a kettle and toaster before and they really appreciated it .
The reason I said something like a forma is because this will not cost them anything to use and they can make many dishes in this as well as take it to the local bakery to be placed in the ovens. Another thing which is brilliant is a pressure cooker and they do some really nice ones in Cyprus
this HTML class. Value is https://www.google.c

jormana

Hi Kiki, thank you for your reply!
I personally would buy chocolates but I'd buy them something that they can remember me by. I'd buy them something that the mother could use in the kitchen. You could even buy a dish that you bake cakes in like a FORMA, which they sell in Cyprus. We do have them here but the quality isn't as good. They really like kitchen utensils. I've bought a kettle and toaster before and they really appreciated it .
The reason I said something like a forma is because this will not cost them anything to use and they can make many dishes in this as well as take it to the local bakery to be placed in the ovens. Another thing which is brilliant is a pressure cooker and they do some really nice ones in Cyprus
this HTML class. Value is https://www.google.c

jormana

A great british teapot, perhaps something in ceramic that they could pour the green tea into for serving it plus glasses to go with it as they dont use ceramic cups usually except to serve coffee...perhaps with a tray and sugar holder.
Anything in stainless steel too as its so expensive in Tunisia....l still have a stainless tea pot l put on the gas to brew up green tea that l bought in a charity shop for 1 pound!!
Stainless pressure cooker, expensive but lasts a lifetime

Kiki1000

Thank you all for your help