Great British Winter Comfort Food

gabriel612

i had oats so simple original with a clementine chopped up this morning.

tho just had a kitkat. good work undone
pack of 9 dark choc kitkats - £1 in tesco express.
oh and gabriel, small toblerones are 65p there too.
xxx

Got mine in the pound shop, large ones milk choc and white choc.

FoxyRoxie89

Got mine in the pound shop, large ones milk choc and white choc.

Pound shop you cant beat it, Ive been finding rimmel and max factor mascara's in there that I usually pay like £8 for!!

Bought about 5 lip glosses the other day!

huttan

Googles translation of faggots to swedish will be BÖG (GAY)...laughing my head off...really hilarious to read hahaha:D:p:confused:;)

C

Cas

Pound shop you cant beat it, Ive been finding rimmel and max factor mascara's in there that I usually pay like £8 for!!

Yes I did Roxy it was on Money saving expert last year, I found a good selection of Revlon, Bourjois etc.....I love being frugal, cheap whatever you want to call it......

C

Cas

Googles translation of faggots to swedish will be BÖG (GAY)...laughing my head off...really hilarious to read hahaha:D:p:confused:;)
Funny untranslated, Huttan, as Bog to us is a toilet.....lol as well as a wet and marshy patch of land.

FoxyRoxie89

Yes I did Roxy it was on Money saving expert last year, I found a good selection of Revlon, Bourjois etc.....

Yes I bought 3/4 mascara's before I went to Tunisia in the 99p shop bcos they were Rimmel ones, one I had actually been using!

They hd high school musical makeup bag filled with makeup in pound shop the otherday - I dont know any little girls though!

FoxyRoxie89

When BOG means GAY in Swedish, does it mean gay in the sex or gay happy?

Just checking, when I google translated, BOG before FROM swedish to English it said GAY but I wasnt sure which kind!

But yes people sometimes use the word faggot to insult people.

FoxyRoxie89

Funny untranslated, Huttan, as Bog to us is a toilet.....lol as well as a wet and marshy patch of land.

Bog Roll is wet when it falls down the bog too LOL

huttan

When BOG means GAY in Swedish, does it mean gay in the sex or gay happy?

Just checking, when I google translated, BOG before FROM swedish to English it said GAY but I wasnt sure which kind!

But yes people sometimes use the word faggot to insult people.

Not quite sure how you mean but its a gay MAN (a man interrested in men only)...:)

Never good to insult anyone...this is just something that was funny because it was a word so far off the subject as possible...not just because of it has to do with the gay word...a word for flying pigs would had been just as fun.;):D

FoxyRoxie89

Not quite sure how you mean but its a gay MAN (a man interrested in men only)...:)

Never good to insult anyone...this is just something that was funny because it was a word so far off the subject as possible...not just because of it has to do with the gay word...a word for flying pigs would had been just as fun.;):D

Ok thanks for explaining the Sweidsh word BOG to me!

lainie

got bangers and mash for dinner tonight!

FoxyRoxie89

hmmm yum

I had jacket spud for lunch , had cheese triangle (dont have any cheddar in so stole one of AJs triangles) and tuna its was yum!!

I havent defrosted any chicken breasts for tonight so might have another jacket spud!

OR little sis is coming over , as she needs help filling in application forms for jobs, so might order chinese!

caveatemptor

How much did they cost?

C

Cas

Have you run out Cave ?

marhaba

i had couscous and chicken for dinner, and tea i had brik yummmmyy cheese potatoe and egg brik yummmmm

C

Cas

Must be in the genes .......or healthy living !!!

caveatemptor

Must be in the genes .......or healthy living !!!

Too true, a lot to be said for a beer at lunchtime and a glass or two of Magon Rouge at night.