Great British Winter Comfort Food

ROULLA

Isn't scambled eggs a traditional British breakfast, this is another one that my son loves but he does not like to see the yellowy bits in in the yolk.. I myself prefer a croissant for breakfast when i do have breakfast as i am not really into it ..what do you all like eating for breakfast ?

C

Cas

Rachel`s rhubarb yogurt with Asda pecan crunch in it....or toasted tomato sandwich with Hellmans on rye especially if R makes it......lovely.

Marie1959

haha cuupa coffee my breakfast and dinner and tea lol but sometimes when its really cold Porridge made with milk and sugar added does the trick. x

ROULLA

haha cuupa coffee my breakfast and dinner and tea lol but sometimes when its really cold Porridge made with milk and sugar added does the trick. x
Hi Marie how are you and your family ? Yes i also like porridge but only when it is really cold. I like scotts oats yummy:)

S

suzanne

Does anyone know of any shops in sousse that imports food from europe! apart from Royal Market or the one beside Chanquel!! ?? xmas coming and need to stock up!! Thanku

gem15

Does anyone know of any shops in sousse that imports food from europe! apart from Royal Market or the one beside Chanquel!! ?? xmas coming and need to stock up!! Thanku
What sorts of food were you thinking? I know carrefour in tunis imports lots of food from france.

Marie1959

All good here right now Roulla Thank you wishing you all the very best as always. xxx

S

suzanne

sousse!! as im living here, dont want to travel to tunis

gem15

If your in sousse you dont have much of a choice only the supermarkets you have already mentioned.

marhaba

Where can i buy beans from in sousse lol

marhaba

Where is this located please x

caveatemptor

Where is this located please x
Its on the same road as Billardino and close to Farmers Burgers. The best shop is the one on the corner as it sells more. Just jump in a taxi and ask for Royales in Rue A L'orange. They are 4TND per tin.

lynn

expensive tin of beans

gem15

When you live here you will pay anything for some home comforts and a treat!

lainie

When you live here you will pay anything for some home comforts and a treat!
when i lived in spain i paid £3 for a tin of heinz tomato soup cos sooo homesick.

gem15

when i lived in spain i paid £3 for a tin of heinz tomato soup cos sooo homesick.
The tin of Heinz tomato soup here was 14 TND. I would never be that desperate even thou it was organic. LOL

crazypink

The tin of Heinz tomato soup here was 14 TND. I would never be that desperate even thou it was organic. LOL
You can get Heinz tubes now that you mix with hot water! Will have to bring you some next time we come x x

C

Cas

All those tasty tomatoes, make some soup. By the second attempt you`ll have it perfected x

gem15

You can get Heinz tubes now that you mix with hot water! Will have to bring you some next time we come x x
Ohhh that sounds good. Im coming back for a few days next month so will have a try. xx