Help Confused about application

Aysha

Hi guys

I am a little confused about the spouse application and wondered if someone could help me

do we submit the application online on visa4uk? and if so is it the "settlement application"?

I think we need to fill the appendix 2 is that a separate website? do we submit this online too?

can someone please explain the process to me and does it make a difference keeping a solicitor?

I so new with all this stuff so any help is much appreciated

xx

Trulymadlydeeply

Sorry I can't help you... I'm sure someone will be along soon to give you advice.

Hi guys

I am a little confused about the spouse application and wondered if someone could help me

do we submit the application online on visa4uk? and if so is it the "settlement application"?

I think we need to fill the appendix 2 is that a separate website? do we submit this online too?

can someone please explain the process to me and does it make a difference keeping a solicitor?

I so new with all this stuff so any help is much appreciated

xx
Hiya Aysha, you need to fill the on-line application on the visa4uk website and that is for the any application settlement or visit etc, once this is completed remember to make sure a few times you go through the application as once you submit it you cannot change anything, once you have done that, you must sign the declaration (not you personally but the person who is wanting to come to the UK) as a spouse you can fill out the necessary things on behalf of your sponsor but make sure if you are filling it in on their behalf to answer questions as him. once completed and signed the declaration as your partner, choose a date and then either pay for the application on line which i think is the best way to do so but again this is upto you and then you need to fill out the attached and also sign to this website too, http://www.ge2fr.tpcontact.co.uk/user/login

hope this helps and there is another form called Su07 form which is the sponsorship form

Attachments

• VAF4A-Appendix2.pdf
    168 KB · Views: 17
  • DOCUMENTS CHECK LIST (1).pdf
    109.4 KB · Views: 29
  • sponsorship-form.pdf
    47.8 KB · Views: 13

Aysha

Hiya Aysha, you need to fill the on-line application on the visa4uk website and that is for the any application settlement or visit etc, once this is completed remember to make sure a few times you go through the application as once you submit it you cannot change anything, once you have done that, you must sign the declaration (not you personally but the person who is wanting to come to the UK) as a spouse you can fill out the necessary things on behalf of your sponsor but make sure if you are filling it in on their behalf to answer questions as him. once completed and signed the declaration as your partner, choose a date and then either pay for the application on line which i think is the best way to do so but again this is upto you and then you need to fill out the attached and also sign to this website too, http://www.ge2fr.tpcontact.co.uk/user/login

hope this helps and there is another form called Su07 form which is the sponsorship form

Thank you so much hun that was so helpful

can I quickly ask on the online application on the spouse / partner bit it asks for parents information I was a little confused if this is My parents or my Husband (Tunisian) also where is says "do you have any dependant children" again are they asking me or him I have a daughter but he is not the father she lives with me I am so confused :(

and when you put sponsor's info its really silly as it has all relatives but no option for wife or husband!!

Thank you so much hun that was so helpful

can I quickly ask on the online application on the spouse / partner bit it asks for parents information I was a little confused if this is My parents or my Husband (Tunisian) also where is says "do you have any dependant children" again are they asking me or him I have a daughter but he is not the father she lives with me I am so confused :(

and when you put sponsor's info its really silly as it has all relatives but no option for wife or husband!!

Hiya, just remember when you are filling in the application you are filling it in as him no yourself, so it his parents details and children details that you are filling out and they want to know about him, his family i.e. parents and his kids not yours, the next bit they will ask about your children (I think lol).
when you come to the sponsor bit it will need to be your details and i think that is where it will ask if you have nay children, i know what you mean about the sponsor information it is silly i think i put down other relative and then explained in the other information bit i am not his relative but his wife.

i hope this helps

Aysha

Hiya, just remember when you are filling in the application you are filling it in as him no yourself, so it his parents details and children details that you are filling out and they want to know about him, his family i.e. parents and his kids not yours, the next bit they will ask about your children (I think lol).
when you come to the sponsor bit it will need to be your details and i think that is where it will ask if you have nay children, i know what you mean about the sponsor information it is silly i think i put down other relative and then explained in the other information bit i am not his relative but his wife.

i hope this helps

its so confusing about the parents as its in the same section as spouse/partner hence my confusion :( and in this application they do not ask for any parents info after may they will in the Appendix 2

many thanks for your help hun it come in very handy and thanks for the check list and other bits :)

its so confusing about the parents as its in the same section as spouse/partner hence my confusion :( and in this application they do not ask for any parents info after may they will in the Appendix 2

many thanks for your help hun it come in very handy and thanks for the check list and other bits :)

no problem here to help, yes its very confusing but once you get around around it you will be fine, just remember to check it a few times and get someone else to check it too just a fresh pair of eyes, i made a mistake on first application then had to create another account and logon lol :)