Help.how do I sign declaration online for visa

scotty_bambam

I'm trying to submit visa but says I have to sign a declaration.how do I do this?

Shazza100

I think you just type the name at the bottom of the application before submitting.then print it out and applicant signs it ready for taking to visa centre.

scotty_bambam

I think you just type the name at the bottom of the application before submitting.then print it out and applicant signs it ready for taking to visa centre.
I signed it in my name!! Was that wrong.? Then printer ran out if ink so had to abandon the whole thing.so now I think I'll have to start application all over as said only saves 3 hrs then deletes.

Shazza100

Did you still submit it? As you can print it another time. I dont know if you should sign it....who is the applicant? They should sign it. I thought it saved the application even if you dont complete it for quite a while not just three hours. I would be surprised if you had to start over again.i do hope not.

scotty_bambam

Did you still submit it? As you can print it another time. I dont know if you should sign it....who is the applicant? They should sign it. I thought it saved the application even if you dont complete it for quite a while not just three hours. I would be surprised if you had to start over again.i do hope not.
I'd rather start again if I could but its still there.I've signed it which is wrong and I started application with his 4 names as they appear on his I.d then in application it says names in passport.which is just 2 so I did that.but I can't change anything now. I'll be devastated if it fails through my stupid mistakes

Shazza100

When you say its still there...is it submitted? Have you paid..got your apoointment etc...if not then you can still edit it.

scotty_bambam

When you say its still there...is it submitted? Have you paid..got your apoointment etc...if not then you can still edit it.
I've submitted ,and booked appointment but not paid any money.but I thought once I pressed the submit button I have to go ahead

Trulymadlydeeply

It's your husbands visa application surely he should sign it?

Shazza100

Well im not sure if you havent paid the money whats happened as im surprised you have an appointment booked with no payment. Have you received any confirmation email? If not try to go back into it and edit it.what does it say when you log in as it will say if application submited or not.

Shazza100

You cant go into application after submitted so if its still there and you can edit it unlikely you finalised it.

scotty_bambam

You cant go into application after submitted so if its still there and you can edit it unlikely you finalised it.
I can't edit as signed declaration and submitted.plus was asked to choose appointment day and time.but no email and no payment.I can leave it and begin a fresh one tomorrow. But I do it from a new email address

scotty_bambam

You know when you first register the account? I did all that in my name and address and email too. Should that have been his details?

Jane BM

You know when you first register the account? I did all that in my name and address and email too. Should that have been his details?
Yes it should be his...he's the applicant.

Shazza100

Well my partner used his details for account.made sense as his application but its only for registration and following the visa process with updates but might be more simple for his details.

scotty_bambam

Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming.......you'll get there. X
Thanks.I've just done a whole new application.I confirmed in his name.I submitted.it asked me to choose Appt. Time date.I did then it said redirecting you to pay health charge.then I was on an open paagevthat I've read before.no form for payment.it said continue .so o pressed that and it said print your application. I've not paid anything.at that point I went to asda to buy printer ink and I'm having breakfast in the cafe..is it just me that finds it so hard.?

Shazza100

Well it sounds like your nearly there. I believe it's not simple on purpose to put people off. The health surcharge and visa need paying so not sure why that hasn't come up. Have you received an email confirmation?

scotty_bambam

Well it sounds like your nearly there. I believe it's not simple on purpose to put people off. The health surcharge and visa need paying so not sure why that hasn't come up. Have you received an email confirmation?
it says status complete! I paid for health charge and visa separately.I was given a ref number but not a receipt.is that normal?if we get this I'll be able to tell everybody what not to do.lol