help please..need immigration lawyer

scotty_bambam

Hi all just wondered if you all could advise me, I am a stay at home mum and my husband is in agency work not earning the required amount for the further leave to remain visa is this compulsory even still if we have 2 kids and if so isit 24,500 a year
Hi, yes I think you're exactly right.my hubby not here yet,but I've been reading up on the next stage .if you phone the citizens advice bureau they can help you.

mand

Hi, yes I think you're exactly right.my hubby not here yet,but I've been reading up on the next stage .if you phone the citizens advice bureau they can help you.
Gosh that is so much to earn thank you

scotty_bambam

Well if you both get a job it'd not so bad.x

scotty_bambam

So then definitely phone citizens advice bureau or your children will grow up without their dad.I've read posts on another forum of this happening.not just Tunisians but Chinese,American etc,because they don't earn enough.

mand

Thanks for the advice I just thought it was the 16,500 no matter if you had kids or not that would of been fine to get

Jane BM

The £18,600 stands for sponsoring a spouse, if you've also sponsored a child then it goes up. X

mand

So my children don't count as they are UK citizens ohh thank you Jane for clearing that up the 16,500 is easily done now x

Jane BM

So my children don't count as they are UK citizens ohh thank you Jane for clearing that up the 16,500 is easily done now x
It's £18,600. X