help with address in tunisia

shona

What sort/size of saddle is it? I

gem15

What sort/size of saddle is it? I
To be honest I don't know it came with the horse and it's now at my folks house. I'll dig it out and let u know. She was around 15'3hh and Berber so quite stocky

Lola2312

Sorryto buy in but read about u having a horse Gem15... do many people have horses of their own to ride in tunisia? I have only seen them to be used for riding for tourists or work, pulling cart etc. I love tjnisia and would live there but id really miss riding.

Is it possible to keep a horse for pet/just to ride there?

gem15

Sorryto buy in but read about u having a horse Gem15... do many people have horses of their own to ride in tunisia? I have only seen them to be used for riding for tourists or work, pulling cart etc. I love tjnisia and would live there but id really miss riding.

Is it possible to keep a horse for pet/just to ride there?
I no longer have a horse here but yes there are a few stables in the sousse area where you can have your own. It used to be 150tnd per month for full livery a few years back. I don't know of the price now thou.

Lola2312

Wow i didnt realise that... would make tunisia a better place for me lol.. any ideas on how i could find out about that?

gem15

Which area are you looking at?

Lola2312

Sousse

gem15

There is a place called Ranch Palamino on the GP1 on the road towards the motorway. There is also a place past the track to Zinebledi on the right hand side, it used to be called Ranch Marbrouka but that was in the old location so may have changed.

Lola2312

Thankyou very much, possibility for the future