hemp seeds

lainie

i took oats so simple and body builder protein just 2 weeks ago and no probs,lol!

huttan

Been thinking about that...I use a lot of nutrition and protein shakes and havnt been thinking about if they have something like that in the supermarket etc in Tunisia?Was thinking about bringing some with me but scared that they might think its something that isnt allowed in it...

Milk

Thank you for all the reply's. I am not taking the seeds. I agree, seeds are not allowed on the plane. I forgot this one tiny detail. I want to take my own vitamins and protein as I know they are of high quality and work for my body.

I have another question. When does summer break (If any) start in Tunisia? When does Football (soccer) season end and start for this year?

Trulymadlydeeply

I know the African Cup of Nations starts on the 22nd of this month, not sure about their league football....

Jane BM

i took oats so simple and body builder protein just 2 weeks ago and no probs,lol!
Must be luck of the draw then cos i was with her at Tunis when they pulled her over and confiscated it... held me up by about half an hour...lol... did reclaim it the day after though, however, i think money changed hands...

Milk

I know the African Cup of Nations starts on the 22nd of this month, not sure about their league football....
Thank you for letting me know when ACN starts.

I would like to know what month Football ends for the 11/12 season (summer) and when it starts back up in the Fall, for the 12/13 season. That is, if football even takes a break. I see it being played all year long on TV.

huttan

Thank you for letting me know when ACN starts.

I would like to know what month Football ends for the 11/12 season (summer) and when it starts back up in the Fall, for the 12/13 season. That is, if football even takes a break. I see it being played all year long on TV.
Dont remember right now but can ask "A" later...he has been playing professional. My memeory isnt the best...but I know they have a longer break in the summer.

Milk

Thank you for finding out for me.
Dont remember right now but can ask "A" later...he has been playing professional. My memeory isnt the best...but I know they have a longer break in the summer.
Thank you for finding out for me. I await for your reply

huttan

Had so much trouble with msn last night but I hope it will work better this evening...made me forget to ask when msn jumped in and out working all the time...driving me nuts. Will try this night.

Milk

Had so much trouble with msn last night but I hope it will work better this evening...made me forget to ask when msn jumped in and out working all the time...driving me nuts. Will try this night.
Ok, Thank you. I know what you mean, it's really frustrating when Skype does the same thing. I to forget the questions I want to ask, so now I write them down on a piece of paper so they are in front of me to ask. Tonight (Wed) is when I need to know. Thank you for your help.

Milk

Hello, I was wondering Huttan if you could still find out those dates for me, even though I needed to know by tonight. Thank you!!

C

Cas

Google ES Sousse and FC Hamman Sousse and see when they are playing.

huttan

Hello, I was wondering Huttan if you could still find out those dates for me, even though I needed to know by tonight. Thank you!!
Unfortenately I had trouble with msn last night too its really driving me crazy....I do know that he had at least 2 months break in the summer...all july and at least half of june and half of august...if not even more. Dont know if theres some difference between what level they are playing on(?)...like I said he is professional.

Milk

Google ES Sousse and FC Hamman Sousse and see when they are playing.
These were great sites to check. Showed the dates that they start playing games. Between Nov-April. Which means they probably start practicing in Sept. I'm pretty sure all Lique's would start about the same time.

Thank you for all the help. I most appreciate it.

C

Cas

Always see the Sousse team jogging up the beach late spring and late September.