Here I am again

aljaye

well after nowt nada zilch another tatty Arabic paper arrives which I ignore this one has numbers on it Lord could that mean money I think I have had my three now I have sent my address God knows how many times and now it seems they need my birth certificate?? Anyone know if this is legitimate ?
There was me thinking I was happil free and have changed my name back by deed poll and all sorts.... Grump"

Essem

Staff member
Lovely to hear from u again Aljaye. Sorry I can't help with the divorce stuff but I'm sure others can.

If a Tunisian can divorce you without your knowledge, I wonder why they are asking you for paperwork? Xx

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
For a few quid I would just pay Ramzi to look at them and sort it out for you.

Even a lawyer can sort out most routine divorces for approx the price of one hours UK lawyer time.

Anything which involves a contract in Tunisia has to be checked if you want to go there again i woud not want to leave something like this open ended.

aljaye

Thanks guys lovely to speak again Essem. My sentiments exactly....#
I have no interest in going there again (cant at the moment no flights lol) I just want to know its done and dusted. my marriage was never registered here in the UK so does it affect me here?
How do I get hold of Ramzi?
confused!!!! not hard lol

scotty_bambam

Go to home page you will see ramzi.x

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys lovely to speak again Essem. My sentiments exactly....#
I have no interest in going there again (cant at the moment no flights lol) I just want to know its done and dusted. my marriage was never registered here in the UK so does it affect me here?
How do I get hold of Ramzi?
confused!!!! not hard lol
His details are on the forum page and some further details are on the main website and his facebook.

He is a certified translator ie his stamp works for the courts/embassies etc.

He works with local a local solicitor in Bizerte and he can work over social media/skype etc.

He is not a Private investigator but a few hours of his time to pull some publicly available information can often prove prudent, its amazing how many people are married already/divorced previously and or have criminal records of some kind.

I recently received a threatening email from an anonymous guy telling me I ruined his life and he wanted to kick my arse, sadly he wasn't kind enough to provide his real details. When I lived in Tunisia the treat of nut job coming to my office and attacking me is quite real hence why we do not "name and shame" however I don't mind threats when it comes from just telling people to be safe and prudent and seek legal advice.

I love Tunisian people and the Tunisian men I know are heros making a life as they can and looking after their families in a unstable economy.

There are however a large number of scammers out there and frankly rough characters wanting to escape their lives and its logical and prudent that a woman pursuing a relationship with pretty much a stranger should cover her bases in a prudent manner.

aljaye

I have contacted him and he will look at the papers for me now I just need to remember how to use the scanner ...