holiday in tunisia

Lola2312

I flew with thomas coook, my friend was flying with thomson which got cancelled so she swapped to my flight

There were only 14 people on the plane :eek:

kalie

Well,had phone call from tourist operator, TC are consolidating flights to weekends ATM, so I am flying 1day later and coming back 1 day earlier, and as a gesturing good will got a £10 refund x. I did ask if people rebooking to go to Tunisia and the lady said yes, lots had cancelled for July, but Aug, Sept and Oct were busy. More planes being laid on for Saturday's.
So back to feeling positive now ...

June

Yay great news

Aslemma

That's great news. I just hope they've still got seats on flights by the time my doctor has agreed to me flying.

kalie

If anyone is on the same flight as me 29th Aug 6am from Manchester, would be nice to meet and say hello :):):)

kalie

Oh well, thats that then, all TC flights cancelled till 31st October, no one flying :( I shall be on the first flight in November then , wedding plans put on hold a bit longer ....... on the bright side, it will be a nice to have my birthday with my fiance :)

Now to give him the bad news ...............

sass

doesn't anyone fly with Tunisair? I know they're pretty shambolic, but independent travel is possible, I find it much easier and more flexible

annibee

doesn't anyone fly with Tunisair? I know they're pretty shambolic, but independent travel is possible, I find it much easier and more flexible
i have flown with them before, would depend on how expensive flights were. also believe only flying from london

sass

Yes, they are somewhat more expensive, but they do fly daily to Tunis (where I need to go) and living in the Southwest, I don't have many alternatives to fly from, I would rather pay the extra and have the flexibility that goes with this

YOLO

Yes, they are somewhat more expensive, but they do fly daily to Tunis (where I need to go) and living in the Southwest, I don't have many alternatives to fly from, I would rather pay the extra and have the flexibility that goes with this
hate tunisair , no one wants to fly with it anymore!!

sass

Agree that they're pants, never been on a flight ontime yet, but hate having to fly when when I don't want to or can't as I like to choose my length of stay

feefad

Would fly them if we had to, connecting via different terminals at heathrow is a bit of a pain, especially when you've no idea how late your flight is gonna be, hate being late for anything and tunisair are typically Tunisian ;)

scotty_bambam

I have my flight booked with t.c for 21 st
October.they've not contacted Me to say my flights cancelled.just offered Mr the option to cancel last week.so I rang them SNF said leave acid.when did you hear this?

scotty_bambam

Sorry for typos

Jane BM

I have my flight booked with t.c for 21 st
October.they've not contacted Me to say my flights cancelled.just offered Mr the option to cancel last week.so I rang them SNF said leave acid.when did you hear this?
All flights have been cancelled until the FCO lift their travel advise at least. Only scheduled flights will still run, ie, Tunisair...

robynnehm

I want to fly out there to see my boyfriend in September and October... but I cannot find a flight anywhere from.UK!! Has anyone seen any at all where I can go or any sites that will get me there without having to go to another country!! It's driving us mad!! X x thanks x

annibee

I want to fly out there to see my boyfriend in September and October... but I cannot find a flight anywhere from.UK!! Has anyone seen any at all where I can go or any sites that will get me there without having to go to another country!! It's driving us mad!! X x thanks x
have you tried tunisair?

Jane BM

Your only option for a direct flight right now is with Tunisair, failing that you'd need to do an indirect one....people I know are going with Air France.

annibee

Your only option for a direct flight right now is with Tunisair, failing that you'd need to do an indirect one....people I know are going with Air France.
and a point to remember is no insurance available so worth thinking about the risks involved