holiday in tunisia

robynnehm

oh rubbish, really feel for you. Are you still willing to go despite the change in travel warning, if you are, it may not be too late to book with tunisair..if you are getting a refund with thomas cook.
I'm still going!! I'm not going to a touristy area so not so bad I guess x

annibee

im still booked for 27th december for 3 weeks with t.cook not hear anything from them about canceling it as yet

kalie

im still booked for 27th december for 3 weeks with t.cook not hear anything from them about canceling it as yet
Been trying to book new year in Tunisia, looks like all future bookings are a bit iffy :(
Such a disappointment

sass

if you believe everything written you would not go anywhere, I heard the same rumours about Tunisair, but I am so fed up being told where to go or what to do, i have my own mind to make balanced decisions, the whole world can be dangerous to some degree, if you want to go , then go, if you don't, then wait til it's 'safe', cos that maybe never

scotty_bambam

I do want to go,although I'm not the bravest and take tablets for anxiety,but anyone who goes regardless will not be entitled to consular services should they need them.

scotty_bambam

And Thomas cook have just told MD no flights till next year!

kalie

Ah nuts !!!!!

Good job there is more airlines than just TC :happy:

kalie

Ministry of Defence ?????

annibee

really? asked my agent today if new year flight ok still she said not heard anything from them

scotty_bambam

MD is what my phone decides to write when all I Want to say is "me".lol..

scotty_bambam

Spoke to hubby today about cancellations etc.and He was quite incredulous.I get the impression things have been downplayed over there.

kalie

Spoke to hubby today about cancellations etc.and He was quite incredulous.I get the impression things have been downplayed over there.
Mine is like that too, cant understand why all planes haven't been stopped, it all seems quiet at the moment

Essem

Staff member
Many don't know the difference between charter flights and scheduled flights, that could perhaps explain why they don't understand.

Essem

Staff member
And Thomas cook have just told MD no flights till next year!
I'm sure I read that there would be no TC flights until next year and Thomsons stated perhaps 31 October 2015 or the other way around.

lynn

who was she booked with? im hoping for a refund but t.cook just giving changes at the mo far as i know. thanks x
On the Beach but connected to Thomas Cook she did get all her money back.x

lynn

and just for the record my daughter got all her money back and never booked with same company...she went to the CO-op and booked Bulgaria.

kalie

According to Thomson they are accepting bookings from 1st November. Maybe this is the start of their winter season ??

Aslemma

Thomas Cook are flying from Gatwick from 1st November.