holiday in tunisia

Aslemma

Thanks kalie. xx

robynnehm

Well think I'm gonna go regardless. Was there in middle of June and nooooooo way can stay home til November lol. We've been planning so much stuff - I usually go over every four weeks so the thought of four months apart is horrible! I think we'll book an apartment though rather than a hotel. It's not just flights, even hotel bookings are impossible at the moment on some sites. It seems mad but for me (near Leeds) it's actually cheaper to fly from Manchester to Paris, stay overnight and then fly to Tunis than it would have been to do the direct flight with Thomas Cook in July/August. And that's including all the extra parking and overnight stay costs! And tbh I never bother with travel insurance anyway so that's not going to be a deciding factor. If I'm gonna die I'd rather do it there with my fella beside me than here by myself lol. If anyone hears of any reasonably cheap direct flights (I heard that Air France had 30% off flights from London to Tunisia but I've not found any reduced ones) from anywhere in the UK, do let me know!
I feel the same way... there's some cap insurance for multi trip etc from unsure and go.. covering tunisia! Also I don't care about indirect flights although direct ones woukd be easier.. so if anyone knows of any.. im looking to head out there on 7th sept! X x miss my man... We have a new relationship ship and the first 5 months of it we saw each other for my holiday for a week and I won't have seen him from may till sept... We Skype everyday and have built our trust and relationship through that but I just can't wait to see him!!! We're both so excited!!! X work are letting me down too ahha waiting to hear about unpaid leave hahaha x

kalie

Totally agree with you annibee x

robynnehm

Hi Rainbow

I'm flying 6th September Birmingham to Tunis its just over £200 with 23kg luggage return via Paris 5 hour journey the stop off in France is 1 hour 45. If you want more info let me know :)
What time is the flight? X do you know if there are any to enfidah? X

robynnehm

Hi Rainbow

I'm flying 6th September Birmingham to Tunis its just over £200 with 23kg luggage return via Paris 5 hour journey the stop off in France is 1 hour 45. If you want more info let me know :)
Also woukd that give you enough time to get your bag or woukd they change the bag over for you without having to re-check in... as you can see ive never done an indirect flight! What site did you find it on too please? X

robynnehm

Nothing to Enfidha I'm afraid. Also insure and go and insure and away are doing medical insurance, mine came in at £40 as I have an existing medical condition but was about £25ish for cover. I am ringing the airline tomorrow regarding change over times and baggage etc. I think on the way out there is plenty of time but on the way back its a bit of a close call so will get some clarification before I pay. The check in times at Paris seem ok so far x
Oh brilliant!! If you could up date me please? I would appreciate it so much!! I'm considering getting two singles trips.. there's an outbound from.tunis that stops in London then you go to Manchester... im still waiting to hear from.work!! All I asked for was unpaid leave!! Grr so frustrating! So much of out lives rely on other people's control! X

scotty_bambam

Oh brilliant!! If you could up date me please? I would appreciate it so much!! I'm considering getting two singles trips.. there's an outbound from.tunis that stops in London then you go to Manchester... im still waiting to hear from.work!! All I asked for was unpaid leave!! Grr so frustrating! So much of out lives rely on other people's control! X
. ...

I've booked my flight single from Gatwick to Tunis with Tunisair on my original date and I got insurance too.loads of insurance for Tunisia ranging from £5 for single trip.

robynnehm

. ...

I've booked my flight single from Gatwick to Tunis with Tunisair on my original date and I got insurance too.loads of insurance for Tunisia ranging from £5 for single trip.
That's great, do you live near London?? X yea the insurance isn't a problem x thanks tho x

robynnehm

I live in reading.usually travel from Heathrow.
Ahh that's great... I live closest to Manchester or East Midlands... no directs from there x not yet anyway haha x stay hopeful... might be flying from birmingham if work get me it off haha x

Selmi

We're going Saturday 01st August Manchester via Paris then on to Tunis with air France our insurance is still valid through nationwide bank x

Aslemma

I'm so pleased for you Selmi. I hope you have a great time.

Selmi

Thanks Aslemma x

marhaba

robyn, i fly 8th ayg from birmingham to tunis stopping in frankurt paid 156 with 46kilo of baggage xx

soutn

A photo taken today at Sousse :

The miss doesn't seem to be afraid :nailbiting:

gem15

robyn, i fly 8th ayg from birmingham to tunis stopping in frankurt paid 156 with 46kilo of baggage xx
Is that return Hun?

robynnehm

I will go on the 6th September... thankyou.

What site did you use?
That's loads of baggage haha! I wouldn't know what to take woth all that

From birmingham it's looking at about £250 on that day to come back the 11th x

Thankyou x

marhaba

I will go on the 6th September... thankyou.

What site did you use?
That's loads of baggage haha! I wouldn't know what to take woth all that

From birmingham it's looking at about £250 on that day to come back the 11th x

Thankyou x
No problem. I need the baggage the amount of shoes I have in is unbelievable. Hahaha x

robynnehm

Haha wow... I don't have hardly any shoes haha. I've booked just so it's done.. just need insurance now.. hehe then im sorted Eeeee, I'm so excited x x x